• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Water leak?

Whats already been said, the rear window, the 3rd brake light, door and window seals and windsheild. Then the leak stoped for my Dad

wet floor mat

I once had a dodge that had the windshield washer hose that goes up thru the fresh air inlet break and would let fluid leak down into and under the drivers mat. The tank would drain on it's own at times, depending on how I was parked... it would run down thru a weep hole down the inside firewall and under the mat.

John

Call Larry at Water Leaks Techniques in Lynnwood cost me 100 bucks he fixed the 2 leaks in mine and he gurantees his work for life!

Larry-425-672-0930

hey crash 1grumpy is right i worked for dodge and they are comend to leak there my dodge i couldn't get it to stop leaking replaced the windshield gasket twice still leaked. good luck.

Great...nothing better than a dry Mangina :haha: :haha:

:haha: :eeek:

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
I once had a dodge that had the windshield washer hose that goes up thru the fresh air inlet break and would let fluid leak down into and under the drivers mat. The tank would drain on it's own at times, depending on how I was parked... it would run down thru a weep hole down the inside firewall and under the mat.

John

This sounds interesting...

John

yeah
This sounds interesting...

the old owner probably used it for mixing his drink's at the drive inn:awesomework: