• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

We all hate to hear it and talk about it.... Helmets in rec wheeling.

Paul and Miles rocked those at the Grayrock XRRA. Funny as hell when they rolled, and caught fire, seeing two hotpink mohawks shooting through one window. Miles beat Paul out the drivers window.

When I rebuilt my truck Iast year I bought 2 skate boarder helmets to wear, one for me and one for any passanger. I don't wear it to and from the trails, but I put it on when I get on something stupid. Yes, I feel like a BIG OLE P#@S with the helmet on. But like I have said many times it dosn't take a hard hit to the head to ensure you get coloring books the rest of your life for Chrismas.
I also don't move that truck unless I at least have my lap belt is on.
Since they have shut all the trails down around me this year I haven't been out but once. But the one time I was out I did wear the helmet.
standard

If it were up to my girlfriend and Daniel's wife . Daniel and me would have to wear helmets all the time. I really think the hardest thing would be just getting in the habit. Instead of oh I'll wear it here and there. Just put it on and leave it on. But the good ol' saying "let those who ride decide" will always come up. I wouldn't have a prob rockin one.

3 tons o fun said:
If it were up to my girlfriend and Daniel's wife . Daniel and me would have to wear helmets all the time. I really think the hardest thing would be just getting in the habit. Instead of oh I'll wear it here and there. Just put it on and leave it on. But the good ol' saying "let those who ride decide" will always come up. I wouldn't have a prob suckin one.

Fixed it for ya!

Bones said:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/539/MNGR/Rockhard.aspx?SiteID=em_July_21_Gen_Rockhard&WT.mc_ID=35531&WT.i_e_dcsvid=1040032729

$350 molaugh molaugh molaugh

Freeeee Bird! :woody:
2008_Rockhard_Lynard_Skynyrd_Helmet_LYNARD_SKYNYRD_WINGS.jpg

Those are sick, I will be ordering one ;D

I always wear. even moving my rig. I was the last one in my group to start when riding quads, even won a jump contest and broke my R frame without one. still have pics of me 15+' up doing a saran wrap with no helmet. I laughed when the adult saw the pics and grimaced in horror. Since then, IDGAF who thinks I look stupid with a lid on. **** everyone else. you have too much to live for to not protect your head. strap in and lid up. don't be a *****. you aren't being a ***** by wearing one, you are being IGNORANT by not. if you don't know what ignorant actually means, look it up. it doesn't mean stupid.

MUCHADO said:
well protecs don't have hard foam inside.. look at the construction there's nothing to them...

All I know is I've fallen a million times wearin' a protec onto hard concrete at Kona (hopefully Bryan can appreciate that Jax reference laughing1) when I skateboarded... and my dome is still okay thumb.gif

I definately need to get a few of these things to put in my rig. I dont have a cage (YET!!! I need one bad!!!) but I could possibly hit my head on the inside of the cab......
Rob...I do know where you are talkin about, but I have never been there.

Brian

you know its times like this that make people think... its a good decision, i often bring a helmet, but never wear it... i have a motorcross helmet that fit GOOD, and a few others, skate helmets that i dont really like, but i think i will get allie to remind me to wear it... i will only let her load and unload her buggy and tool around camp w/o hers.... its helmets on for me...

1TONZR2 said:
I definately need to get a few of these things to put in my rig. I dont have a cage (YET!!! I need one bad!!!) but I could possibly hit my head on the inside of the cab......
Rob...I do know where you are talkin about, but I have never been there.

Brian

Yea up by Regency Mall a bit past there but straight up across from some nasty ass trailers... Kona is legendary.. Anyone play Tony Hawk Pro Skater video game few years back? It was in there...

Latest posts