• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE NEED RAIN

i prayed for rain to go away for 2 more months, so they can finish my chicken houses.

bet you could crawl Tub Rock in a Barbie Jeep right now. :****: Two more months, we can go mudwhomping in the middle of Smith lake.

My beans were a day from not making it but we're nowhere near what is south and west of us. Texas is in desperate drought conditions, hay is going that way by the 1000's of semi loads an hour. Cattle are about to starve and die of thirst. One guy we talk to is hauling water around the clock and sleeping in his semi while it fills to keep them alive. :-\

Hasn't rained here since the last time P was down, 95 to 100 every day for over two months. Man it sucks. Can't imagine how bad north Texas and OK are. Hopin' to get a little something off of the hurricane but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. My F'n dog won't even walk to the mailbox with me, bitch sits and waits in the shade!! Ain't done **** on the Willys, too hot to touch :****:That's ALABAAAAAMA :flipoff1:

come awn up to morehead city nc, theres plenty of rain, been rainin almost nonstop since yesterday morning...... :driving:

224racin said:
come awn up to morehead city nc, theres plenty of rain, been rainin almost nonstop since yesterday morning...... :driving:

:wtflol: are you doin up there Skillet? Tryin to fly a kite or some ****? My company just remodeled one of the banks up there...might get to charge them twice!!! laughing1

I would like some rain on the grass, but I do like keeping the cars clean and not having to worry about it raining whenever I have to do something outside. I can see where you farming folks are getting screwed and I hate it for you.

Wichita was like that before I moved up north. A lot of the corn around the OK border was being baled up for bedding in the feedlots because it wasn't worth anything else. I'm guessing anything that was double cropped isn't worth a **** this year. There is hay moving from up here in SD everyday. I bet I see 10 to 12 trucks a day drive by our building which is right on highway 81.

grcthird said:
:wtflol: are you doin up there Skillet? Tryin to fly a kite or some ****? My company just remodeled one of the banks up there...might get to charge them twice!!! laughing1

if there is any chance of good weather ie severe weather/tornadoes, within 700 miles of here, i go...... points between kansas/oklahoma to the east coast. we intercepted gustav in 2008 along the ms gulf coast also.

YES we need rain BADDDDDD......

HAH....Skillets gone be the dude flyin thru the air over an interstate in his storm chase rig and see a COW fly past his windshield one day :****:........ :flipoff1:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Yeah, Ive never seen it this low! Good thing its 150' deep in front of our place. :dblthumb:
[/quote}

We always have water at the river. Stays within 8"-10" year round. I hated our place on the lake. We was always having to go and move our pier or fix the cables. We had water year around but it just sucked always working on the dock from either the waves or rise and fall of the water.

Floated a river here yesterday for 8 miles and it took us 9 hours with a lot of fishing (no keepers).

Water is real low, had to drag my kayak a half dozen times.

Irony at the end of the float my car was at a campground. We parked it there at 7:30am, campers were waking up, packing to go home. Get to the campground around 5:00 that afternoon, everyone is gone. Someone left their fire GOING, not smoldering. :mad: I grab a gallon jug of river water to dump on it and no **** 15' from the fire ring was a spigot with a big blue DNR sign on it saying POTABLE WATER. :****: Stupid ****s, we have been in a dry spell for a while now too.

my lawn sprinklers run every night, and I still have some good cracks opening up in the back yard. I'd kicked up the times per station and been supplemental in the evenings as well. I could care less about green grass, just dont want to crack a foundation like everyone else. We are about the only water district not under rationing right now. :eek:

I WUZ SO HAPPY I RAN AROUND THE YARD BUCK NEKKID. NEARSIGHTED OLD LADY NEXT DOOR CALLED THE COPS, SOMETHING ABOUT A THREE LEGGED SPACE ALIEN ;D

We finally got some rain here in TN and it needs to stop now. Streets flooded and all that ****. Glad I live on top of a big hill.

Wifes cousins in Bastrop lost everything except the clothes on their backs last night. Wildfire burnt 'em to the ground.

Bones said:
Floated a river here yesterday for 8 miles and it took us 9 hours with a lot of fishing (no keepers).

Water is real low, had to drag my kayak a half dozen times.

Irony at the end of the float my car was at a campground. We parked it there at 7:30am, campers were waking up, packing to go home. Get to the campground around 5:00 that afternoon, everyone is gone. Someone left their fire GOING, not smoldering. :mad: I grab a gallon jug of river water to dump on it and no **** 15' from the fire ring was a spigot with a big blue DNR sign on it saying POTABLE WATER. :****: Stupid ****s, we have been in a dry spell for a while now too.

did a lot of dragging our canoe at the Niangua end of July.. stupid low can kill the buzz lol

its been raining none stop here in higdon alabama since yesterday after noon !!! maybe my grass will stop crunching for a day or two