• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weapons of war

I own a 21 45. I have shot many 1911s. Mine is bigger. Also a buddy of mine took his 1911 apart once and brought it to me in a box. Took me an hour to figure all that bs out. I can assemble my glocks blindfolded in ill say 20 seconds?

Hardline needs a range day. I bet most of y'all's opinion on 1911s and other guns will change. Glocks are good no doubt but y'all missing out on other guns.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re:

Seeing on the news, Trump is doing a 180 on raising the age limit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not sure which way your saying he's 180 from this time because he's 180 a few times on gun control for awhile which is why I don't trust him and this meeting he held was REALLY bad. If you watch it all the way through you can actually see him make Dianne ****ing Feinstein all excited and gittery like some little ****ing girl. Lots of sad Republican faces in this video and lots of excited Democrats.

http://youtu.be/rw3qcKwgnmg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I mean who's really shocked that a New York born and raised democrat turned republican is flip flopping on something he said he wouldn't :****:

Re: Re: Weapons of war

jeeptj99 said:
I mean who€™s really shocked that a New York born and raised democrat turned republican is flip flopping on something he said he wouldn€™t :****:
Exactly. Turn coat.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Not sure which way your saying he's 180 from this time because he's 180 a few times on gun control for awhile which is why I don't trust him and this meeting he held was REALLY bad. If you watch it all the way through you can actually see him make Dianne ****ing Feinstein all excited and gittery like some little ****ing girl. Lots of sad Republican faces in this video and lots of excited Democrats.

http://youtu.be/rw3qcKwgnmg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I just saw the headline at lunch, went to their website, looked, and it just read going along with the bump stock and looking at court case's on the age limit issue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone see where Daniel defense came out approving a gun control bill and almost over night people are dumping their rifles for next to nothing? Wish I had some extra money I'd scoop one up.

jeeptj99 said:
Anyone see where Daniel defense came out approving a gun control bill and almost over night people are dumping their rifles for next to nothing? Wish I had some extra money I'd scoop one up.

Yeah he pulled a Donald Trump on that stance now.

I still say it will hurt sales

TBItoy said:
Yeah he pulled a Donald Trump on that stance now.

I still say it will hurt sales

DD did it, Springfield has been caught doing it several times, X products did it, it's crazy how these big companies are getting caught supporting bills that if passed would put them out of business .

jeeptj99 said:
DD did it, Springfield has been caught doing it several times, X products did it, it's crazy how these big companies are getting caught supporting bills that if passed would put them out of business .
Unless they think it really won't pass and are exploiting it for sales spikes lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk