• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weather today 4/5/17

jeeptj99

Everyone good so far? Supposed to be bad this evening here. God I hope not. Storms and horses are legit the only two things that terrify me.

Nearly everyone I work with has left and gone home. We are surrounded by huge buildings with tanks in them, think I'll take my chances here haha. I'm also, terrified of horses... :****:

We had some heavy rain so far, should have some more between 2&5. I am terrified of not being around to teach my kids about life. Minus that, I am pretty hard to frighten and that will get you in trouble a lot.

pholmann said:
I'm lost on the horses part. Why be scared of something that eats grass? I understand storms.

Really bad expierence when I was a kid I guess. I can be in the field with them but when they get close I get away lol. And have you seen the teeth on them sumbitches???

pholmann said:
:rolf: Ya I have 3 of them. To hell with a big ass bull though.

Ah they aint all that bad. Just got to let them know whos boss.

Damn this thread took a hell of a derail quick.....

jeeptj99 said:
And have you seen the teeth on them sumbitches???

Yep, I got bitten on the back of the leg by one about 5 years ago. I didn't really like them before that.....but that made it even worse.

On top of that they can kick with their hind legs or trample you. I damn sure won't get on one....I like to be in control and I don't really think I would feel in control on one.

I don't understand being scared of storms... I think my house could blow away and I would still feel the same way. There is no controlling it or stopping it, why worry?

muddinmetal said:
I don't understand being scared of storms... I think my house could blow away and I would still feel the same way. There is no controlling it or stopping it, why worry?

I just don't want to be in the house when it blows away. I generally try to exercise a bit of self preservation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:

I'm with ya on this too. I love watching a good storm filled with lightning and thunder. Scares the hell out of the misses and the dog. Pussies

hit some hail on my way through Atlanta this a.m. Heavy rains and wind, couple areas were about 1 foot of water and mud on the road do to construction. Deff, something you didn't want to hit with speed

muddinmetal said:

They used to not bother me until 2011 when we got hit by those storms. Lost everything and I almost died when they hit. Ever since then I don't like them. A small storm doesn't bother me it's the ones with the crazy wind and tornados that **** me up.

Rjhoward32006 said:
hit some hail on my way through Atlanta this a.m. Heavy rains and wind, couple areas were about 1 foot of water and mud on the road do to construction. Deff, something you didn't want to hit with speed

Yeah Atlanta was terrible this morning. Here in Union City (work) we've been getting drowned by rain. Didn't see any hail at all though.