• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weather today 4/5/17

jeeptj99 said:
Really bad expierence when I was a kid I guess. I can be in the field with them but when they get close I get away lol. And have you seen the teeth on them sumbitches???

He has an Arabian horse farm. Tonys the stableboy foreman for Pholmann :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Weather today 4/5/17

617_Racing said:
Yeah Atlanta was terrible this morning. Here in Union City (work) we've been getting drowned by rain. Didn't see any hail at all though.
Union City Tenn?

Fake news. Weather channel needs ratings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Gf was supposed to go to Florida for a work conference and had a connecting flight through Atlanta and the weather ****ed all that up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

86chevota said:
He has an Arabian horse farm. Tonys the stableboy foreman for Pholmann :dblthumb:

Walking horses. Get it right. Lol

Looks like we're gonna get some strong storms around East Tennessee.

pholmann said:

Because Arabian horseses and a red headed wife would be wayyyyyy to much crazy!

onepieceatatime said:
Because Arabian horseses and a red headed wife would be wayyyyyy to much crazy!

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

pholmann said:

Lol sorry bud they look the same to me. You have so many I can't keep up with it all

Weird weather up here in Michigan also. Was 55 today, supposed to get 8-10" of snow tonight, hopefully this is old man winters last shot at us. You guys stay safe

Zjman said:
Fake news. Weather channel needs ratings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS!!!! Seems like every two months is snow-pocalypse or storm-mageddon...

Buncha ratings grabbing **** targeted at the easily flustered social media sheep!

muddinmetal said:
THIS!!!! Seems like every two months is snow-pocalypse or storm-mageddon...

Buncha ratings grabbing **** targeted at the easily flustered social media sheep!

Lose everything you have ever known in 5 seconds and you think differently trust me. The day of the tornados I laughed at someone taking cover that morning. Later that night I was literally running for my life trying to find some where safe to hide.

jeeptj99 said:
Lose everything you have ever known in 5 seconds and you think differently trust me. The day of the tornados I laughed at someone taking cover that morning. Later that night I was literally running for my life trying to find some where safe to hide.
Agree. I "grew up" with tornadoes in west TN, so they never worried me much because I was never directly affected. Then a couple years ago I had to saw my way out to the main road past downed power lines and past the bare foundation of my neighbors houses. I keep an eye on the radar now instead of just looking at the sky when the weather man says "tornadoes"

jeeptj99 said:

Nothing will change the fact that I believe everything is blown out of proportion on the news these days. It is like the boy who cried wolf... they do it so often now, how are we the public supposed to know when the threat is real or imminent?

My Grandfather died as a direct result of the tornados of 2011, please do not think I am being unsympathetic. This was more of a media and general public rant, I apologize

muddinmetal said:
Nothing will change the fact that I believe everything is blown out of proportion on the news these days. It is like the boy who cried wolf... they do it so often now, how are we the public supposed to know when the threat is real or imminent?

My Grandfather died as a direct result of the tornados of 2011, please do not think I am being unsympathetic. This was more of a media and general public rant, I apologize

No I agree they do use verbiage to get people to flip out and watch their shitty programing. Maybe it is a scam for ratings, maybe they just suck at their job idk. But same reason I carry a gun with me, i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Sorry to hear about your granddaddy. Mine died exactly 1 month to the day before the tornados. That was when I was living at home and we were trying to fix his house up to move into, then the tornados hit, destroyed our house and mangled his. We were able to do some repairs and live in his house while it was rebuilt but it wasn't pleasant. Rough day for sure.

I know one thing, them clouds that rolled over my house last night in NE Bama around 7pm were spooky as **** looking! I believe the potential for catastrophic weather was there, the conditions just did not align to actually let it happen. I haven't seen more ominous looking clouds since watching the April 27th tornado that hit my town go across the mountain while standing outside at work down in the valley.