• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weee we sold our house !!!!!

ROCKYOTA

ROCKYOTA
We are outa here!! We sold our house today . It only took 6 months but it happened . I'm gona build a shack with the money and get my wife fat and live of the Government !!!! Who needs running water, power, and a phone I want to be a freaking Bum .
Then when people ask "Where are Jamie and Amie" You guys can say they are living in a van down buy the river!!!!! And We give out candy and have puppies. Y'all come see us now. molaugh :spin: loller.gif

ROCKYOTA said:
We are outa here!! We sold our house today . It only took 6 months but it happened . I'm gona build a shack with the money and get my wife fat and live of the Government !!!! Who needs running water, power, and a phone I want to be a freaking Bum .
Then when people ask "Where are Jamie and Amie" You guys can say they are living in a van down buy the river!!!!! And We give out candy and have puppies. Y'all come see us now. molaugh :spin: loller.gif
your a funny guy man. krysti and i had a great time last week with you and your wife. and (rickyberry :p) hope to stay in touch and get my toyota built.

blacksheep10 said:
you get more money if you have her pump out a few kids thumb.gif

congrats on teh sale, you moving far, or just relocating/upgrading?
buyers market thumb.gif

We are moving a few miles up tha road. We are building a 2 car garage with an 1 bed room apartment upstairs to live in till Amie gradeyates Eyeball school. Then we are going to build our Log Home!!!! Cypress Logs so the wood critters want eat our home. We talked some old man out of 13 acres in da woods down by da river. Great Mini Rockcrawling park . Here some pic's !!! :fish:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Our's isn't going to be that elaborate. Our's is only going to be around 550 square feet living space. 24 x 26 garage. It's a good thing I don't hate my wife. :eek:

no matter what teh long dimension is, it is in 25' increments. the end wall opposite the living quarters will be a free span truss so the wall can be taken off and the shop can go out in the future. that is why I am thinking about 75' long right now. that gives me 25x70 to live in and 50x70 to work in until I expand.