• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekend thread 8/14/08

Just finished reading my UAB required reading book, gotta go back through it and take some notes. About to pack...
Friday: Drive to Woodlee's, hoping the ZJ will make it. Then carpool from there to Attica XRRA!
Saturday: XRRA
Sunday: Drive home, re-read my book, and get ready for college Monday morning! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Getting ready to pack
Fri- Hop a plane to Indy, meet up with BigSilly, and go check out a trailer, then drive to Attica for tech inspection
Sat- Race, then party at the Branik shindig
Sun- Fly home get ready for the work week

Taking it easy and hanging out with the wife. Spend a few hours going over the rig for KOTH, that is about it

XRRA Indiana, ride the little motorcycles at the Badlands and wheel the park!

You can read InDaShop's response and you know what I am doing this weekend. ;D

Another ****ing wedding. Next year I am refusing to be in any weddings. I have spent $300.00 on tuex's in the last month.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Well I just though I'd let err one know that I'm going to the beach this weekend to watch the boat races!

Oh yeah and drink beer! :flipoff1:

We got a big group goin to the boat races this weekend too...
Holla at us sat.... N lets drink a beer...

Once again wishing I was racing.... :-\

Tonight, put the upper back in the thirty and maybe mess with lubin stuff and fluid checks and bolts and other preventive maintenance piddling. Wife has a couple coming over so we will have some pizza beers and play some cards while the young'uns run through the house making the wall nazi nervous ( I ride HB's ass about touching the walls in the new house.. LOL )

Saturday...... Mow, Dump Run ??????????????????????????? Text updates all day from the races that Im not at

Sunday Gotta welder some crap on my Father In Laws YJ, hes riggin up some BS hitch rack mount thing for hunting.

I plan to hurt myself at some point on the fitty this weekend with the other lil bastards riding around my neighborhood. ... Someone closed on the house at the end of our street and there are 2 MORE lil kids down there riding dirty bikes. I love my neighborhood !! Thats 5 minibikes in the hood now including mine OX-UM I need to start a gang with all these lil fellar's laughing1

GF's dad is in town from the Caribbean and staying with us. He is like Bob Villa on uppers. Were reglazing all of the windows, running 110 & 220 to the garage that currently has nothing, and putting outlets on the new deck for a blender :drinkers: and landscaping lighting. Also painting and installing all of the ac vents I sandblasted if the humidity will dry out enough to paint them.

Mow the yard at some point. Weed out the massive amount of flower beds we have.

Check on XRRA scores.

Probably ride my road bike; just got a new s-works tire.

My family is back in town after spending the last two weekends away. I'll be hanging out with them in one form or another. The only solid plans I have are Hope's softball on Saturday morning and cleaning the garage.

I could be rescuscitating dopers and other random persons if I get called in this weekend.

Other than that, I am getting ready for school Monday.

Leaving work at 4:30 today for Attica. HOPE I can get out of here early dammit.

Sat - Race/pit/plug BFG's and party with Branik

Sun - check out with an evil hangover and start my vacation for the next week. :flipoff1:
352229332_tQfFq-M.jpg

fri - work then no plans, probably chill w/ the wife

sat - scout potential new wheel'n spot here in town. guy has 150+ acresa and has been cut'n some trails. go to wife's friends kids b-day party, the invite said BYOB so hopefully won't be too bad or drink enough where it doesn't matter.

sun - chill,

put in werk on the yoter, do some video werrrk and ride some whoooolies is all I got planned... If the weather's good, Sunday stop in at a suzuki group gathering at City Market then ride out to Dan Jackson's stunt show where Shrouts used to be (on the rooftop laughing1)...

I'm gonna get shitty and work on the Jeep

Wish I was wheelin.... :indianajones:

Friday - pick up my hydro ram for my assist, pick up steering box, get new tires on the back of the M3
Saturday - work at the stealership, drink beer
Sunday - ...probably drink more beer

Latest posts