• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WEEKEND TREAD

muchado

Weekend thread a lil early....

Friday: Hold it down at the cube farm then leave at 5 for Oklahoma...

Saturday: DUNES

Sunday: DUNES, then drive home...

Hopefully feel better tomorrow so I can get my new tires mounted.

Scuba deal Sat and then PARTY :spin: :cougar: flashemifyougotem

Sunday - recover and work on cleaning and the Jeep.

Friday --- Work
Friday evening --- help the wife set up for her yard sale
Saturday --- Work on the new Lucky Dog's single seater
Sunday --- Work on the new Lucky Dog's single seater
We have 7 day's now and it is a chassis, motor, tranny, T-Case and axle's :dunno: Damn Kid's anyway :****:

Friday-Work then finish cutting grass in back yard, then finish weldingup body panels on the commando!
Saturday-Primer Commando!
Sunday-Finish welding frame stuff and paint frame on the Commando!

theres an old mud race truck with newish 38.5 boggers, 400/205 and 3/4 tons for sale with good S10 metal for $700. I need tires for the sheep for about 4 hours saturday. I got it out 6 months ago to go to this party south of me. Here the spring party is. I can go buy the truck, wheel the sheep with those tires and then part the truck when it is over, or help the wife get her church auction together all day saturday (catholic church auction is a HUGE deal here every year. Tens and tens of thousands made, wife is decorations and ......wtf ever chair. yeah.

either go to wheelin party saturday for a couple hours then auction, or just go to auction.
sun, work in shop

girlfriend's in town...

Friday: gettin house ready for her to move up next month
Sat: DMB concert in Nashville
Sun: Comin home from Nashville...then workin down in the shop once the GF leaves for FL

Friday: sleep till i wake up.... study for finals
Saturday: head to dayton tn......no not for the w.e. rock.... but to watch some college volleyball :cougar:
Sunday: church and study some more for finals...

Fri: Work then don't know prolly :drinkers: a few beers

Sat: :dunno: Prolly take it easy cause its the first day off in 2 weeks . Prolly move the rest of furniture from old house to basement of new one.

Sun: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: Talledega :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :driving:

My wife said I have been goin riding to much on the weekends.

Friday plant flowers for the wife.

Saturday gettin her up at 3:30 to go to trade day in Collinsville.

Sunday is church then sum more quality time with the wife or may slip away for sum riding since I will have alot of brownie points built up. ;)

wontwork said:
My wife said I have been goin riding to much on the weekends.

Friday plant flowers for the wife.

Saturday gettin her up at 3:30 to go to trade day in Collinsville.

Sunday is church then sum more quality time with the wife or may slip away for sum riding since I will have alot of brownie points built up. ;)

This is why i aint married ^ :****:

Not much for me.

Fri - Work and hang with wife
Jen has been having early contractions and we have been in and out of the hospital a few times over the past 3 weeks. She now has a small pump she has to wear around that inject meds into her every 4 hours. It sucks, but hopefully the baby can stay in for a good bit longer.

Sat - Might go to my parent's farm, might stay and home, don't know

Sun - Church, Work around Shop, Flag Football Game