• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

weighing trailer & Bronco

jangel

Any idea on where I can get my trailer weighed with Bronco on it in the Tacoma area? Need to figure out how heavy it is to see if my Torklift extension is ok. Thanks

Not sure on the exact length of my extension (will check tonight) but they start at 750lbs to 50lbs of tongue weight and 7500GVW to 500GVW. It looks like there are a couple of scales close by so I can just load it up and check. Thanks

never been to the flyin j one but one exit north, 54th go over I5 and about 2-3 miles on the right just past PRS is a nice one, and it doesnt have rails on the sides like most, its in ground if your trailers real wide you wont have to worry about scraping the fenders. just drive over it and drive off, they only charge if you want a print out.

dont get me wrong your probably fine on a scale with sides ive just never pulled a trailer over one and have been on some retardedly skinny scales.

never seen a scale that I couldn't fit on.. The local dump is about the skinniest I've seen. And I get my Dad's 05 dually and car trailer on there. It's a little tight, but it fits.

yeah i thought about for a minute and relized it was dumb. but have you ever gone over the scale off portland just passed 509, it is owned by the same people that ran pacific power vac. its a place that vactors dump at. ive never hit the sides but i know alot of people have being as the sides are all sorts of messed up. and the scales only been there about 6 months. trust me, its tight.