• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, here it goes .. Anyone ever have a hurt wrist?

kushKrawlin

I realize that there will be a lot of references about me and vaginas, but the truth is, I dont get sick, and I don't get hurt (bad) to often. I dont go to dr unless it's a must.. But FAWK my wrist is killing me!! I can NOT turn my hand either direction. When I say pain, I mean like , drop watever U have in Ur hand pain, no matter what it is. This is horse ****. Anyone ever have this? As long as my hand is straight I'm pretty much good, but let me try to turn it and my god the pain that I have. There's no possible way much will be Gettin done with this wrist like this. I don't know wat to do. But this needs to go away. Have no clue how it happened. Have a idea but I don't think that's it. It's the muscle or watever in the hell runs down the right side of my right hand. **** will almost put Ya down on the ground. Anyone have any experience with this ****?? I'm dying. Please tell me this ain't part of gettin older.

Arthritis?

I can go days at a time incapable of moving certain joints. Ad yes, it is getting worse the older I get.

depends on joint or connective tissue. I sometimes have to wear a carpel tunnel brace to use my right hand. it is always after swinging a 4 lb hammer for long periods. Used to when I operated equipment, I would get tennis elbow and my hand would become numb and painful and useless.
I've seen my dad, toughest guy I know, in severe pain and using the wrong hand to work from gout in his wrist. Got rid of the gout, he's fine now.
You're old

Re: Well, here it goes .. Anyone ever have a hurt wrist?

Eliminate pork from your diet and take twice the dosage of glucosamine for 3 days and double your water intake.

It'll be gone next week

LightBnDr said:
Eliminate pork from your diet and take twice the dosage of glucosamine for 3 days and double your water intake.

It'll be gone next week

He ain't lying.

Re: Re: Well, here it goes .. Anyone ever have a hurt wrist?

LightBnDr said:

It'll be gone next week
And alcohol and red meat.

I'm 29 and have gout. Normally it flares up in my feet/big toe.

Solution #1. Don't turn wrist... (my personal favorite)

Solution #2. See John G masturbation solution. :eek:

Solution #3. Join a Monastery and become celibate. :dunno:

BUG-E J said:
It's from scratch in them ****ing chiggers from choco man I'm telling you!

Jeez, I hate chiggers with a passion! If they are anywhere in the area, I always get eaten up around both ankles and the bottoms of my legs. I have scars from scratching the damn things!

I forgot to say to continue after 3 days with the normal dosage and continue the doubled water intake.

Most of the time when I talk to people about this they never stick with it. For whatever reason they don't believe me.

muddinmetal said:
Clear nail polish :****:

Myth.

http://insects.about.com/od/StingingBitingInsects/f/Does-Nail-Polish-Kill-Chiggers.htm

Question: Does Nail Polish Kill Chiggers?

I have bad chigger bites all over my ankles after going for a hike this weekend. I've never had such itchy bug bites! My friend told me to put nail polish on the bites, because it will smother the chiggers and kill them. Is that true? Does nail polish kill chiggers, and will it stop the itching?!

Answer:

Don't waste your time putting nail polish on your chigger bites, because that's a myth.

By the time your chigger bites started itching, the chiggers were long gone. You just need to understand some basic chigger biology to know remedies like nail polish or Vaseline won't work on chigger bites.

Chiggers, which are the microscopic larvae of mites in the Trombicula genus, feed on skin tissue. Like ticks, they're opportunistic parasites that grab onto any host that happens to wander by them. Unlike ticks, chiggers are rather bad at embedding themselves in your skin. They usually grab hold of a hair follicle or skin pore. Chiggers aren't particularly good at penetrating skin, either, so they tend to prefer areas of the body where the skin is soft and supple. People most often find chigger bites on their ankles, behind the knees, along the waistline, or in their armpits.

Once the chigger has secured itself to a hair follicle, it pierces your skin and releases some saliva, which is loaded with digestive enzymes. The enzymes effectively liquefy your skin tissue, making it easier for the chigger to feed on your skin.

A healthy human immune system will quickly detect the intruders, however, and take defensive action. A red, raised bump, called a papule, forms at the site of each chigger bite. The wall of this round welt is called a stylosome, and the chigger puts it to good use. The little bugger uses the stylosome like a drinking straw, through which it slurps up a smoothie of skin cells.

To get a good meal, chiggers need to feed for 3-4 days. Unfortunately for them, they rarely have the chance to hang around that long on a human host. The slightest touch will brush them off. If they haven't already been dislodged when you remove your clothing, they'll get washed down the drain the next time you shower. In fact, if you suspect you've strayed into chigger territory while outdoors, a long, soapy shower should do the trick to remove any that hitched a ride. Chiggers fare much better on hosts with fur, where they can get a good grip and feed at a leisurely pace.

People often believe that bright red spot in the center of the bite is the chigger itself. It isn't. That's the stylosome, and about 4-6 hours after the chigger bites you, it will start itching like mad. And those stylosomes will keep itching for up to 10 days, as your body battles the foreign substances injected by the chigger. Chiggers can't burrow, and they will be long gone by the time you're praying for relief from the tortuous itchiness they've inflicted on you. You aren't suffocating anything by coating the bite in nail polish or Vaseline, and you aren't killing anything by applying alcohol or nail polish remover or any other chemical substance to the bite. The red, raised bump you're scratching is nothing more than your own skin trying to heal itself.

But I already put nail polish on my chigger bites, and they feel much better. It did stop the itching!

This might be true temporarily, but that doesn't mean you've smothered a chigger or done anything to heal the bites. Sometimes, just sealing you skin off from exposure to the air will dull that itching sensation and give you short-term relief. There's nothing in the nail polish or Vaseline or whatever other strange substance you've applied to your bites that will expedite healing, and there's no chigger hiding inside your skin to be suffocated.
How to Treat Chigger Bites

Chiggers don't transmit diseases, thankfully, but chigger bites can become infected, especially if you keep scratching them. The best thing you can do to heal chigger bites quickly is keep them clean. Wash your skin with soap and warm water, and try not to scratch them. If the itching is unbearable, apply a good anti-itch product or antihistamine cream.

Jacobmc said:
If anybody knows what will relieve my red bug/chiggers please let me know.I have the worst case ever rite now

Scrape the top layer of skin off and hit it with some brake cleaner. >:D