• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well looky who made it to work this AM....

Headed to Harlan at 4pm....

One of the mechanics and I just sealed the top dash plates too, on more worries on the puter getting wet ! I love CS3204B1/2 !! That **** rocks :afro:

under_psi said:
is your "A" pillar bent that bad already? or is the awning cover in the background playing with my sight....?

Yes it, got bent during the winch over at XRRA... the roof bar on the passenger side is also bowed a bit from the same roll.

Ill replace it one day when I feel froggy... I also cut some 1.25 secondary bars to add in for structure , just enjoy having the lil bit of easy of entry right now...

P on a different note i got a ton of pics of the dirty thirty when i was in alabama with the 555 and yes i know that they are on snapbucket or whatever my wife uses but i will email them to you if you would like

P they have been sent, let me know if you can open them. i went ahead and sent all the pics i took while i was there, but there are 5 or 6 different shots of the dirty 30

Chevyota see you there man. It is unloaded because he is towing up on Dollar's truck/trailer. Cole and I will meet you at work at 4pm. Harlan, hell yeah

Is it 4 yet.... Im gonna get in trouble if they keep me around here to much longer laughing1

[attachment deleted by admin]

HAHAHAH , I had to sneek the pic of Shelly by the buggy cause I knew you guys would have some **** to say ! laughing1

She cleans the plane's and runs hangar errands. Shes never seen a buggy before or any rock crawling so she was like.. HOLY **** molaugh

P said:
HAHAHAH , I had to sneek the pic of Shelly by the buggy cause I knew you guys would have some **** to say ! laughing1

She cleans the plane's and runs hangar errands. Shes never seen a buggy before or any rock crawling so she was like.. HOLY **** molaugh

wait....you just said shelly....

that's a WOMAN?????

looks like a back view of the big guy from penn and teller....