• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well looky who made it to work this AM....

ive been flirtin with 5- 7lbs in the rear for the last couple of rides with great success... The drivers rear wheel is all fuggered on the bead so it likes to leak down, but the tires have stayed put thus far.

Knock knock trick or treat whos there, knock on wood.

I know

She said you wouldnt hit it so I felt sorry for her and well... I slipped tripped and landed in Mcsister ! :eek:

laughing1

bigsilly said:
Still no job?
She is on week two. Gets paid Friday and "will have July AND August rent this Friday"

I have been very clear if she is late one more time she will be leaving. I can't imagine not being able to pay rent and I have been a broke **** ****er before.

Bones said:
She is on week two. Gets paid Friday and "will have July AND August rent this Friday"

I have been very clear if she is late one more time she will be leaving. I can't imagine not being able to pay rent and I have been a broke **** ****er before.
So never a hint from her to trade out sexual favors for rent? ( and I am being serious)

Bones said:
If there was a hint I was not listening. Even before I wasn't getting sex I was not gonna fawk her
Speaking of sects, I must have missed the email of the new love interest that you call your "girlfriend" :popcorn: :fish:

Joel,

I am writing you this email to let you know I now have a girlfriend. Her name is Leigh, she is 27, is not blind but i have no idea what she sees in me. :flipoff1:

Chris

P.S. you can still wear your boxers with hearts on them in Attica thumb.gif

Bones said:
P.S. you can still wear your boxers with hearts on them in Attica thumb.gif
Now you know Mile's requested to borrow them in Attica... But that is just a little to weird :flipoff1: