• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well... so much for Hannibal, We are out.

P

If its free, its P
JRIch just text me that his school stuff got moved to Saturday so we are out on the road trip to Hannibal.

take lots of pics thumb.gif laughing1

( Im thinking dirty thirty time !! Maybe Ill weldered some stuff together and get it prep'd proper !! )

Or I could bum a ride with Dollar and head to the beach :drinkers:

Glad you guys care enough to think about me :flipoff1:

Id rather work on my buggy or not spend money so I can ride Harlan and do the KOTH race next month at 100%... its not really that important to me to be there. I mostly wanted to support Wyatt and see my boys.

JRich was the one that offered that trip up so I was counting on him to make it, ie his car, split fuel cheap cheap trip... no biggy.

P said:
Glad you guys care enough to think about me :flipoff1:

Id rather work on my buggy or not spend money so I can ride Harlan and do the KOTH race next month at 100%... its not really that important to me to be there. I mostly wanted to support Wyatt and see my boys.

JRich was the one that offered that trip up so I was counting on him to make it, ie his car, split fuel cheap cheap trip... no biggy.

I ain't hatin.. Do whatcha gotta do. Bummer but we'll see ya when we see ya thumb.gif

Sucks for you!

We'll miss ya, and ya I appreciate the support. Drink a 'stun for us.

I dont know why he's whining, he's holding 50 bux that he can pocket since Im not going.. laughing1

The parts he wants arent going no were... thumb.gif

Speeding said:
Sucks man, gonna miss a good race.

Hell Crawl's covering it, it'll be just like being there............................................................ next year :flipoff1: