• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well what the hell do I do know

J.A.B

Sold my bike last night, kind of a shitty felling really. The whole purpose behind this was to purchase daily drive compact of some sort. Now I have no idea what I am looking for - anybody know anyone with a Civic or Sentra or something to that effect for sell.

Re: Well what the hell do I do now

Fixed spelling in the subject

P said:
Get a Honda, **** a Nissan...
WERD!

Shoulda kept the bike. It's as practical as a compact in your neck of the woods. Hell you can ride damn near year round. No idea why you kids **** with this whole 4x4 thing....that's right it's EXTREEEEME! :fish:

Bones said:
WERD!

Shoulda kept the bike. It's as practical as a compact in your neck of the woods. Hell you can ride damn near year round. No idea why you kids **** with this whole 4x4 thing....that's right it's EXTREEEEME! :fish:

**** man - it gets damn cold here in the winter too. I spent a winter about 10 years ago with a bike and will never do that again. Just aint hardcore enough.

Funny **** though - the folks that bought the bike got it for their kid who was in rehab. He crashed his 08 liter bike all ****ed up on dope and this was to be his replacement.

J.A.B said:
**** man - it gets damn cold here in the winter too. I spent a winter about 10 years ago with a bike and will never do that again. Just aint hardcore enough.

Funny **** though - the folks that bought the bike got it for their kid who was in rehab. He crashed his 08 liter bike all ****ed up on dope and this was to be his replacement.

They must have a badass life insurance policy on the kid.

one of my squiddish friends had to borrow a grinder because he did a 100mph+ wheelie in front of his parents on the highway and his dad log-chained his bike to the tree in front of his house laughing1... He's back riding again, I told his dad to get a life ins. policy just so he can cover all of this kid's debts (07 truck on 24" rims, 07 raptor, 08 R1) CANT HIDE CREDIT BOYEEE!

MUCHADO said:
They must have a badass life insurance policy on the kid.
molaugh coffee in the nose! Baahahaha! ****in idiots!

I ride until it's in the mid 30's and for limited time frames. I rode to KS to ride down for Big Meats in what Feb or March Rob? Cold as balls coming home 400 miles. Unsure it ever got above 40. Heated grips saved me, but I was miserable. Unsure how some ride in that. Heated gear or not. I'd rather be in my car thumbin' my sack.

6uldv8 said:
Ima thread derailer.....Hey Bones....2001 Concours for sale here in town...spose to be really nice....$3500....I'm gonna have to take a look!
Cult bike. See what extras it has. Price seems fair if not a bit high if it's bone stock. Probably a high 2 to 3K bike if stock.

I'll check her out. If it's something I'm serious about I'll get you more involved fo sho!

We now return you to the original thread subject.....whatever the **** it was! molaugh

6uldv8 said:
I'll check her out. If it's something I'm serious about I'll get you more involved fo sho!

We now return you to the original thread subject.....whatever the **** it was! molaugh

Subject was I need an automobile of great of high economic standards and have no idea what I am looking for. So really not there was not real importance or significance to this thread :flipper:

3 tons o fun said:
What about a mid 90's Toyota truck? I got one and never looked back. 22RE. I'm getting 25-30 mpg.
2WD I assume? If you can find a decent one they are great for parts store runs and going to the JY, etc. I doubt I ever got more than 25 on my 2WD Tacoma though.

Last Yota truck I had only got around 17 MPG - 4X4 with 33".

My Neighbor has a 97 E 320 Benz with 109,000 - pretty sharp car but I really don't know what the maintenance costs would be on one of those

J.A.B said:
Last Yota truck I had only got around 17 MPG - 4X4 with 33".

My Neighbor has a 97 E 320 Benz with 109,000 - pretty sharp car but I really don't know what the maintenance costs would be on one of those
Meh! unless it's an oil burner forget about it.

get something simple and with available parts. Oh and AC!

K.I.S.S.

Honda Accord....don't own one but I do the maintenance on a couple of them...awesome built little cars....reliable as hell...one of the ones I service for my neighbor has almost 300,000 with no major mechanical issues. I love them and would own one if I had the cashola.

i pimp a red 01 jetta with 125k miles leather heated seats beaten sound system and getting 27-30 mpg runs like a champ......would love to have a diesel one with the 5spd but they are hard to find

Yeah a diesel VW anything would be the pepper.gif 's. I work with a guy who has a diesel jetta automatic, and he gets 55mpg. I think he's getting like 900 miles to the tank! PIMP