• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Went crazy with the bed liner

SUPAFLY

Painted the Walker Evans, most of the tub, made a new stinger, and attached the grill hoop to the shock tower. Now its time to take first place in Trophy Challenge.......AGAIN! :beer:

DSCN0399.jpg

DSCN0400.jpg

DSCN0401.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

DSCN0403.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0412.jpg

looks good dude .did you cut your tires your self? i am thinking about doing the same thing .that front bumper looks good and strong too .:cool:

Looks good, I like that you kept the red highlighting on Jeep. Stands out nicely. It will look better in 2nd place at TTCW behind us. :D

dang, that's a really nice jeep. I have one suggestion, not be taken in a bad way, i seriously think it's a sweet jeep. Maybe look into upgrading the tie rod and drag link, notorious weak links. Other than that it's killer.

nice background, i used to live on the hill above the airport. skyway side:D

Last edited:
Nice looking Jeep, and I don't say that often. :awesomework:

I used to eat my lunches in that parking lot, then got smart and moved my ass outta Renton. :redneck:

dang, that's a really nice jeep. I have one suggestion, not be taken in a bad way, i seriously think it's a sweet jeep. Maybe look into upgrading the tie rod and drag link, notorious weak links. Other than that it's killer.

nice background, i used to live on the hill above the airport. skyway side:D

The tierod and draglink are from Currie. HUGE upgrade from stock.

I been wantin to stop in and see if the lynX guys will spray the toes of my boots. I get so tied of wearing a hole in the leather of my steel toes kickins stuff.

I been wantin to stop in and see if the lynX guys will spray the toes of my boots. I get so tied of wearing a hole in the leather of my steel toes kickins stuff.

You could get a quart of Herculiner and try that. I might have to steel your idea, as I have the same problem.

You could get a quart of Herculiner and try that. I might have to steel your idea, as I have the same problem.

So, Herculiner is what you used???

I've been planning on covering the bottom half of my crew cab with bedliner... I've seen some do-it-yourself stuff that looks like **** and some that turns out pretty nice...

It looks good on your Jeep... I also like the red...:awesomework:

So, Herculiner is what you used???

I've been planning on covering the bottom half of my crew cab with bedliner... I've seen some do-it-yourself stuff that looks like **** and some that turns out pretty nice...

It looks good on your Jeep... I also like the red...:awesomework:

I used Herculiner on the tubing. Duplicolor spray on bedliner on the tub.

WOW... i HATE jeeps and i honestly can say(without biting tongue) that it looks badass... good job:awesomework:

lol i knew i had seen that thing around :awesomework:

hey j you know any single chicks i guess i am back on the market for the time being .time to have some fun ,i guess