• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Were are rides happening 4-24 weekend ??

P

If its free, its P
Havent seen anything posted about rides this coming up weekend. (yea yea SETTC... to far away )

Whats goin on ? I got HB weekends the following couple so may venture out again this weekend if the weather is good :driving:

CheapJ7 said:
Haley mentioned some rafting/beer drinking on the creek sat...

Then me n pop r headed to dega Sun..

Dega son! Dats right!

Next time you hit up Gneck give me a shout, those creekbed trails look fun.

Rode stonylonesome this past saturday, and not much there. I will say they got some dang good top soil out there nothing rutted yet, and trails are so narrow, I got my self stuck between 3 trees because I wasn't paying attention and was talking to my dad. Pulled up on two couldn't fit between them, so hit reverse and I'll be damned if I didn't slide one in between the tire ,bumper and the tailgate. Stupidest thing I ever did, on pretty much flat ground, spent an hour getting myself out. They are now minus two trees....Also, never backed up to make a turn so much in my life...hairpin turns everywhere.

s10me said:
we will probably be at mmorv this weekend

Who's we... **** I havent been out there since November and damn if I didnt even ride my junk all the F'n rain ! laughing1

not sure exactly, looking right now might be back to me being out there? everyone is backing out on me

If you end up going P you better have your ass through there early due to Talladega weekend. Course traffic is not real bad on Saturday butstill bad enough.

Jeep CJ said:
If you end up going P you better have your ass through there early due to Talladega weekend. Course traffic is not real bad on Saturday butstill bad enough.

That is what I was thinking too. I would suggest going the back way through Memphis, it will be quicker.