• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are your needs/wants for your rig?

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
To get it wheelable or to just make the next improvement?

Me?

The Willys is runnin and workin great. other then a rear swaybar, prolly no improvements to be made between now and teardown. Don't know when?
Predator1_906.jpg

The Syota is stripped to the frame and I'm measuring for axle placement and such, but will be a slow process cos the Willys won't come apart til after next summer unless I sell the engine? Have progress pics and will start a build up thread when I'm actually doing the merger....Willys axles and T-case are goin in the Toy.
Toylet1_1106.jpg

Lets hear/see what you need/want maybe someone on here can help? Or has what you need?

Oh BTW...I need a Toy IFS P/S box. :D

Need? New Heim joints at the track bar ends. Carpet re-installed, put the top on.

Wants: 6:1 t-case, crashfab long arms, new belly pan.

Rear 44 housing, 2 V-8 TBI injectors, a TBI fuel pump, and a **** load of time to get the axle narrowed and rebuilt, the injection installed, and the dash/instrument panel finished.

I want to make my buggy maintain itself, clean itself, load itself on the trailer and fill its own fuel. Then the lil ****er should pay me back for all the fuel the towrig cost me.

Until then I wont be wheeling

Needs: Birfield.

Wants: Longfields, knuckle rebuild kits, Landcruiser rotors, rear disc brackets (and associated parts for swap), A/C Bracket for OBA install, crossover kit to put my IFS box to use, all new springs, new shackles, front U-bolt flip kit, front axle gusset, rear diff rebuild kit, 37x14-15 Iroks, bumper, winch, rear bumper finished, etc

Rims w/ more backspacing........ I can't turn for ****!

other than that... Nothing really. :D

Needs- I need to stop working so much, so that I can get my axle swaps done.

Wants-Finish my onboard air, TR beadlocks (6 lug), tube fenders, crusher corners.

Needs
Sami: General maintenance, and tighten a few things up

Jeepster: Finish assembling, some type of roll/flop protection

Wants:
Sami: Toy axles, 35's winch, trailer

Jeepster: A whole new re-incarnation in a year or two involving tube, V-8, AT, full width axles, and mucho bigger tires.

WOW, I can't even think of all the stuff I still need or want for my rig.

Pro Tools bender
lots of 1.5 and 1.75 tubin
Cage
Tube fenders
Tube fender flares for rear
Tires
Stazworks beadlocks
Line-X
HI-Steer set up for a 44
Long travel drivelines F & R
Radiator
Batteries
Would like ARB's instead of Detroits

think:mad: think:mad:

OBA
Bumpers F&R
Paint job (bright green)
Crusher corners

I know there is alot more but this is all I can think of, and this is just for my YJ, I still have a FJ40 I want to do a mild bulit to.

4xjunkie said:
WOW, I can't even think of all the stuff I still need or want for my rig.

Pro Tools bender
lots of 1.5 and 1.75 tubin
Cage
Tube fenders
Tube fender flares for rear
Tires
Stazworks beadlocks
Line-X
HI-Steer set up for a 44
Long travel drivelines F & R
Radiator
Batteries
Would like ARB's instead of Detroits

think:mad: think:mad:

OBA
Bumpers F&R
Paint job (bright green)
Crusher corners

I know there is alot more but this is all I can think of, and this is just for my YJ, I still have a FJ40 I want to do a mild bulit to.

Just get something running:flipoff: .Fawk my work is done I trailered my **** to Crashes.

Need to figure out what axles to build up, and then where to get them/who to build them :mad:

I need an antiwrap bar

I want way to much stuff but on the top of the list:

Flat Belly Skid
XJ spring and fuel cell for WB stretch
231/300 doubler
D60s :D

Latest posts