• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are your needs/wants for your rig?

Cascade_Crawler said:
Flat Belly Skid
XJ spring and fuel cell for WB stretch
231/300 doubler
D60s :D

x2, and a real cage. I might get around to mounting my winch on it some time too. :D

Needs...Get my OBA fixed and to actually get out wheeling at least once a month:clappy:

Wants:

Cage
Winch
New springs all the way around
A Real Beefy front locker
Step up to 39.5 Roks w/ Staz locks
Prob need a 60 up front at that point:D
Tubed bed

Hmmm...the list could go on and on but then I'd end up with a truggy like thing and that ain't no good:haha:

Grommit327 said:
Needs...Get my OBA fixed and to actually get out wheeling at least once a month:clappy:

Wants:

Cage
Winch
New springs all the way around
A Real Beefy front locker
Step up to 39.5 Roks w/ Staz locks
Prob need a 60 up front at that point:D
Tubed bed

Hmmm...the list could go on and on but then I'd end up with a truggy like thing and that ain't no good:haha:

I quit making a list long ago--makes one go crazy :D

crash said:
I quit making a list long ago--makes one go crazy :D
I drool when I see the list...I go crazy when I see the prices attached to the list:mad:

So now I just make lists and try never to look at the receipts:clappy:

Well considering my heart fluttered for a few minutes after totalling my build I don't even wanna see your receipts...keep them away from me :flipoff:

KarlVP said:
Your such a slacker, you still don't have the winch on that thing?

Haha... nope. Haven't done that OR transferred my OBA setup to it off my XJ. The winch needs to be taken apart and "gone through"... and there was a short period where I was going to either trade it and some cash for an 8274 or sell it and buy an 8274, but now I'm just going to keep it, rebuild it, and put some rope on it instead of the beat up wire it has on it now.

I have a list a mile long of things I need to work on, but at least it's wheelable in the meantime. :D After the holidays things should start picking up.

4 Lefthanded heims and 8 lefthand weld inserts are very very much so needed :booo:

Need: to replace the eleventeenbilion'th broken rear leafspring (do NOT turn you'r stock toyota rear springs around backwards)

Want: more seating (this is actualy becoming a NEED)
Link type suspension
Horsepower
60's (almost a need)
flux capacitor
bitchin stereo....:haha: :haha: bwaaaa hahahaha!!! NOT!
Ability to grab front wheel drive only
38's are dinky. time for 40's

Need: both drivelines
Wants: bling ass 17 inch rims and 42 sx's on em.(dont trust me?? ok)

Oh, and four heims for the ole steering. I still haven't gotten Bunkers fancy pants tie rods in there.......

Needs: new oilpan.

DSCN1070.jpg

Wants: more gas money.

CrustyJeep said:
Oh, and four heims for the ole steering. I still haven't gotten Bunkers fancy pants tie rods in there.......

Are they rusty yet!!:flipoff: :flipoff:

On a side note, they do make a good prop rod fer yer hood...HUH