• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you kill(whileHunting) thread?

Jeepless

Sleep deprived and proud
Post up the pics fellas...I am not going to make it out this year to chance in helpless furry animals so I am depending on you all to keep me up todate on the kills for each hunt.

Last edited:
same here. just starting a new job and am having to move to beaverton, or. if i can find time i'll pick up a rifle deer tag and go out with the shotgun

nice coon, come to olympia, they're all over the place(and making the paper on a nightly basis)

just about got a coyote with the truck about 10 mins ago but i didnt want to have to clean blood and guts off my paint... my dad called me a ***** lol :redneck:

Two grouse I shot today...

blues.jpg

Yup, I'm not getting a chance to take my rifle for a walk in the woods this year either. Between work, projects, and moving in my roommate on opening day of elk...

Not to mention the group of guys that I set up elk camp with, have decided to take two weeks in Loomis for deer instead, I've got no one to go for elk. And deer season is just at the wrong time this year.

Next year dammit!!!

Got back last night from the Levenworth area.

I shot a 3x4 in the rear knee. One of
my partners finished the job cause he got out of
my range.

No pics but the 4x side has some pretty wicked
looking acorn bulbs on 3 of the 4 points.

we headed north east for all of last week and opening weekend and got back last night. 3 of us left and we came back with 3 nice bucks
My buddy Jesse got a 2x3 mulie i shot a 4x4 whiltail and Kyle shot a real heavy thick horned 5x5 white tail and we found 9 sheds and 3 sculls and a ewe big horn sheep horn

Alpine4x4 said:
Got me 8 doves, 2 grouse, 2 quail and a pheasant so far....working on ducks this weekend!
Dove's are awesome, bone out the breast and wrap it around half of a jalapeno, wrap with bacon, and slow cook on the grill. :clappy: