• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you kill(whileHunting) thread?

6 forrest grouse and counting and allmost got stampeeded by 3 elk while deer hunting opening weekend. We'l see what next weekend brings :;

"If god had not intended for us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat"

DAMN yOU all must be horrible shots....I see absolutly no dead animal pictures. I am trying to live vicariously through you guys and feel a little let down.:flipoff:

arrowed this spike in the Clockum last Sept
30yds, broadside, double-lung shot :cheer:

IMGP4970.JPG

Opening day of deer season over by Pullman, I saw eight 2-points, a 1x2, a spike, 30 does, and 1 coyote. Second day, I saw 15-20 does and 6 coyotes. Hunted a couple times during the week with no luck. Last weekend, hunting on the westside, I saw 6 does and 2 coyotes in the two days. I am going back home to the westside tomorrow to try and kill bambi again. Then, next weekend, I think I will try and kill an Elk before Chadberry gets to them. :flipoff:

MyDixieWrecked said:
we headed north east for all of last week and opening weekend and got back last night. 3 of us left and we came back with 3 nice bucks
My buddy Jesse got a 2x3 mulie i shot a 4x4 whiltail and Kyle shot a real heavy thick horned 5x5 white tail and we found 9 sheds and 3 sculls and a ewe big horn sheep horn

Where did ya go? We normally head over to Curlew, but decided to stay closer to home this year and went to Carlton. Up Texas Creek Rd. Seen 3 does opening morning, and that was it. Game warden said they had a 60% winter kill this last winter. :redneck:

Pony-boy said:
I shot a 3x4 in the rear knee.

:wtf:
be sure and let us know where you're going hunting next time.......................... ..........................so I can get as far away from there as possible.
(ever had deers knee soup? mmmm, mmmm, gooooooooood)
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

My son shot his first two ducks and my daughter shot a doe with a special tag.

Attachments

• DSC01365 Large Web view.jpg
    DSC01365 Large Web view.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC01368 Large Web view.jpg
    DSC01368 Large Web view.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 135
18 inch 3x3 with eye guards Mulie and a 2x2 Mulie we drove right up to

Attachments

• PA171225.JPG
    PA171225.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 106