• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what do ull think

i think its sick. and i think th stupid ****in ******s should be tortured and killed and brought back to life, let recouperate, then tortured again.

Garunteed that this will not get the publicity that the George Zimmerman case gets. It's bullshit.

It made the news here in GA, but that's about it. After that no more has been mentioned about it or the black savages that did it.

Hate crimes are a one way street. If a white person does it then its all over the place, if a different race is the guilty party it's swept under the rug...

thats why i have no respect/love/care in the world for ******s :****: the town i grew up in has been over run by the motherfuckers and it is absolutely pitifull the downfall it has taken.. over half the restaurants have closed, crime has increased 10 fold, trash everywhere.. it goes on and on but what can we do :dunno: i jump at the opportunity to let the stinking, lazy, freeloading bumming ass motherfuckers they are know exactly what i think about them.. rocker said it right, "****ing ******s"

I would love to get ahold of the useless coon. You a real ****in hardass to murder an innocent child

Couldn't agree more with bamareno.
Do they not realize that everywhere they move and "take over" goes downhill drastically? I just don't understand how they don't realize the things that go on around them. White flight seems to always take place if one moves in the neighborhood, and they seem to not even care.

red94yj said:
Couldn't agree more with bamareno.
Do they not realize that everywhere they move and "take over" goes downhill drastically? I just don't understand how they don't realize the things that go on around them. White flight seems to always take place if one moves in the neighborhood, and they seem to not even care.

you know its bad when the pizza man wont deliver to your house anymore :****

rednecklights said:
cold hard truth:

"they" are taking over because we let them.

^^^True! West Knoxville used to be all white, now houses built in the '70s are cheap enough that any colored folk with a steady job can get a loan on it, and while they might be decent people, most of their kids are little shithead gangster wannabes. And the neighborhoods are depriciating by the tens of thousands because of it.

Before I bought my house, I circled the blocks around it for a week looking for Impalas on 24"s and a bunch of **** in the yards, and it's 99% old people around here. A few obama signs here and there, but easily taken care of on a late night jog. :flipoff1:

Re: Re: what do ull think

Another GA case. 3 blacks jump on 1 white guy, beat him and knock his ass in the street cause they were to ***** to kill him on their own I guess. I have dealt with all 3 of these **** bags before. Criminal history as juveniles and as adults...

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/cobb-police-arrest-3-in-mableton-fatal

Sent from S3

Latest posts