• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do for fun/extra money

Weld on anything broke or fabricate anything anyone wants built. We have several big plants around me and plenty of coal mines so always something to fix or build. Can do it and I am setup to do shop or field welding or mechanic work. Do a little line boring and have a center pin in a skidder to do Wednesday. Also with fab a cage or offroad parts here or there but kinda stopped that since it was starting to feel more like a job than a hobby. Hell if you want you toilet fixed and it will pay I'm in for extra $$$

I work part time at the ambulance service here. Easy job really just have to deal with people and some B.S. but thats anywhere. Have a few yards i take care of also

Where the heck do ya'll find extra time to do anything extra?!?!?!? I plan my days sometimes literally down to the minute!!!!

patooyee said:
Where the heck do ya'll find extra time to do anything extra?!?!?!? I plan my days sometimes literally down to the minute!!!!

X100! If I'm lucky

5 Bros Fab is my side gig. Wanted it to grow and move to full time, but not sure I want that now.

I pretty much fab for parts and tools, which has bit me in the ass. This last job I did for a plasma, a set of wheels and a 302, for just my labor. Combined, all of it was worth around $1700 and the original idea was to build radius arms, skid plate, swap in a 9" in the rear and cage it. Since then, he has added this and that and went beyond the $1700 in billed time (which I don't do or keep up with). If I am to keep this up, I gotta figure up a shop rate and start punching a clock.

Re:

I actually do accounting/bookkeeping on the side when I am not working on the family farm on the weekends. Mostly for small businesses

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
2wd taco?
Yes it's my younger cousins truck. The bumper was a birthday present to him from myself.
He says he wants to swap it over and solid axle swap it but he's still in high school so that will probably change

I work one job at a collision repair shop. If I need extra money I work a little harder that week to turn more time. I don't do Saturday's or late evenings during the week. My evenings and weekends free are what I work for. Frig a bunch of side work.

Latest posts