• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you want for Christmas?

tonybolton said:
Epic account hackage!

Hahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

I'm not so sure its been hacked, this is the man that asked everybody how many times a day/week they rubbed one out. :****: :wtflol:

The Luke said:
All it did was remind me of how 5bros is the master of his domain.

Image of him getting caught jerkin with an open shower curtain and laptop on sink is forever burnt in my memory. :****:

Work socks, Underwear and some sort of sweat pants to wear to and from the gym when its cold. They feel compelled to give me something, so I gave them useful stuff to give. Another stupid consumerized holiday. We should just go to Church and have a dinner and some drinks.

blacksheep10 said:
Work socks, Underwear and some sort of sweat pants to wear to and from the gym when its cold. They feel compelled to give me something, so I gave them useful stuff to give. Another stupid consumerized holiday. We should just go to Church and have a dinner and some drinks.
My mom buys us toiletries, paper towels, washing powders etc. That's the only thing I look forward too. I don't want anything I can't use. I think next year when people start hounding me about what I want I'm gonna try to get them to pay a couple of my bills. My family is the worst about wanting to buy you 20 things from the goodwill store so you have "a lot of presents to open" dumbest waste I've ever seen in my life. I've donated stuff to goodwill and gotten it for Christmas before. Like the exact thing I donated no ****.

BUG-E J said:
My mom buys us toiletries, paper towels, washing powders etc. That's the only thing I look forward too. I don't want anything I can't use. I think next year when people start hounding me about what I want I'm gonna try to get them to pay a couple of my bills. My family is the worst about wanting to buy you 20 things from the goodwill store so you have "a lot of presents to open" dumbest waste I've ever seen in my life. I've donated stuff to goodwill and gotten it for Christmas before. Like the exact thing I donated no ****.

I pay my daughters car insurance for the month.
My parents and brothers families, I make a donation in their name to a charity in Anderson County.
I tell everyone not to get me anything....Christmas is about the giving, not the getting.

TacomaJD said:
Christmas is about those 11 straight days off work! :****:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
X2. I have to burn my last 2 vacation days but that's not a bad deal for 11 days off. Use'em or lose'em policy anyway.

I received the best Xmas gift yesterday.
I have a cyst in the back of ,y head that they can not remove because it is attached to my brain stem. I have have 2 operations on it where the eviscerated it. Last operation was august. I had a MRI last sunday and seen the surgeon yesterday. The cyst is smaller right now that when the last MRI they took after the operation. I still have some of the effects. Problems with my balance, vision in my left eye, and my endurance.
But I am still alive and able to do the things I love. One Being 4 wheeling.

I bet even Jesus would've liked 11 days off. Spending time with his family. Makes me wonder, did Jesus call his step dad Joe or dad?