• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What does your wife ride?

No problems with the CVT towing or driving. In 15 I think they made "fake shift points" because people couldn't get used to the high rpms and not shifting to go faster.

My wife had an 07 4runner with the V6 and it got around 18-20 on trips.

She traded it for a Seqiou with the 4.8 V8 and it does better than the runner in town and about the same on trips. plus has a 3rd row and way more room.

She drives an Infiniti FX35 now, but likes the Infiniti QX56. No telling what she will end up with next. I've tried pushing her toward Toyota, she just ain't fond of em like I am. She has mentioned wanting a 4 door JK, but I'm not a Jeep man lol.

a1d92ab10220045ec44b0ae7cf205200.jpg

Casey said:
I'm pretty sure mine is riding some other dude. Sorry had to.
Bahahahahahahaha! Good to see you found your password. Been quite around here lately

I didn't! Had to make a new one!!! I'm back tho. I started missing hardline. Bad. Im BAAACKKKK. :****:
:woot: :woot:

Man there's some high rollers round here with expensive wimmins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: What does your wife ride?

Zjman said:

....kinda what I was thinkin. ****!! We on that struggle grind over here...

Zjman said:

Yep. This cracker learned his lesson. For sure. I hope nothing but the best for anyone. But hell will freeze over before I put or buy **** in my name for another woman. Negative.

Re: Re: What does your wife ride?

tonybolton said:
....kinda what I was thinkin. ****!! We on that struggle grind over here...
I just put 30 buks on my power bill. Get that **** outta here tony. :flipgotcha:
Hahahaha sad part is I ain't lying.

She has an Acrua MDX AWD. It got 28mpg highway from Indiana to SC and back. 300 HP v6 does the job and has a 3rd row for short legged people. second row seating is on sliders. Same vehicle as the Pilot. She like it and it drives pretty good.