• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is the best programmer for a 2012 Cummins non HO

J.A.B said:
This has been coming for a while now. Several of the others have had the same issues in the past year.

It is concerning for several reasons. One being the the fact H & S has your VIN number on file and I am sure there is nothing but an easily obtainable court judgment stopping the government from acessing these records and throwing the fines right on down to the end user.
? How would they have a VIN # (mine) does the installer supply this to them ? reason I am wondering is if we (me) only did the tuner why would they need a VIN # I was never asked to supply it to them

They only need the vin if you get the transmission unlock code... and i did. Oh well. Sounds about right for the direction this country has been headed for the last few years. Because diesel trucks is what's killing America. If we didnt have so many harmful emissions in the air, healthcare would be cheaper.

The dodges may be different but the GM's require you to purchase an unlock code. The VIN # is required for the unlock.

FroggF350 said:
They only need the vin if you get the transmission unlock code... and i did. Oh well. Sounds about right for the direction this country has been headed for the last few years. Because diesel trucks is what's killing America. If we didnt have so many harmful emissions in the air, healthcare would be cheaper.
Yeah mine is a cab and chassis they cant reprogram my trans like the ones in the 2500s

just ordered my mini-maxx through a buddy down in Tuscaloosa,AL.... Any of you AL guys need parts he's a good guy for it, found me a mini-maxx and still gave me a deal with all this EPA bullshit going on

Post a phone number I have a buddy that called me today hunting some stuff for his Ford

Latest posts