• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What i've been up to

TheMasterbater

What i've been up to... 1 week and counting

I decided that having 7 different colors on my cruiser was ****in annoying. So I sanded the bitch down and am starting over. With just 2 colors :clappy:
And this time i'm using actual paint instead of rattle can.

The sheetmetal (including the sheetmetal on the rear tubework) will all be deep metallic purple. And all the tube work is gonna be the same color as my truck. (charcoal Gray)

All sanded down and ready for primer.
AUT_1014-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is the rear sheet metal behind the tube removable? I am needing to do the same thing due to so much of my rear being rusted and bondo.. Looks good.

Stock 4.2 2F for now, But next winter either a fuel injected 5.0 or 4.3 will go in. I'm leaning more towards the 5.0.

And no the sheetmetal is welded on. I suppose it could be removed with an anglegrinder or cutting torch. :;

Dang Cody that's some sanding time there. What does the inside of the garage look like after all that?:haha:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
The kayaks that are hanging above my cruiser had .5 inch of dust in them :clappy:

Yummy. I can see you'r purple bugers from here:D

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Stock 4.2 2F for now, But next winter a fuel injected 5.0 will go in.

And no the sheetmetal is welded on. I suppose it could be removed with an anglegrinder or cutting torch. :;

Right on, Good call.

What's the deal with you guys and sanding before you paint?:flipoff:

Can't wait to see you fawk it all up on the trail......:kissmyass:

j/k Looks like you'll put in the time to make it look :cool:

ToyBug said:
What's the deal with you guys and sanding before you paint?:flipoff:

Can't wait to see you fawk it all up on the trail......:kissmyass:

j/k Looks like you'll put in the time to make it look :cool:

It's better to look good doing it than lookin' like sh*t while doing it!!!!!!!!!!
Cory,

Penetrode Offroad said:
It's better to look good doing it than lookin' like sh*t while doing it!!!!!!!!!!
Cory,
i just read that seven times and i still cant figure out what the hell is going on. fawk it, have another beer!!!:beer:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Stock 4.2 2F for now, But next winter either a fuel injected 5.0 or 4.3 will go in. I'm leaning more towards the 5.0.

how does your 2f perform. i got a 1f in my toyota. jsut need to finish my build on it, mine is almost the same set up as yours just a few minor differences