• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What i've been up to

Looky what i got today from todd. Anyone know how much TR charges for hardware and welding on beadlocks? All i have is the rings.

These arent the wheels they are gonna go on, i have some black rockcrawlers 15x10 2" BS. I'm gonna paint the rims Gray and repaint the rings red.
AUT_1032.jpg

Well this weekend we ran into an issue while mocking up my traction bar. Theres a fawkin hole in my axle housing. Tried to stitch weld it back together but its just rusted the fawk out and blowing bigger holes. So at that point i was ready to torch the mother ****er cuz its just one problem after another do to rust for the most part. Well instead i got my act together and made some phone calls. gettin a new housing this week and i'll slam it in for the clean up and for the summer.

Come winter time i got a new frame and a bunch of **** will be changing. fuel injected 5.0, new frame, 4 link rear... and other secrets. :awesomework: Depending on money 60's might be in the near future.

Ready for the new housing, took me aboot 15 minutes to drop the rear axle without air tools. :awesomework:
AUT_1033.jpg

And the hole
AUT_1034.jpg

Latest posts