• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What i've been up to

Well i finally got motivated again today and primered the bitch up. Oh yea, and the steering is now officially fixed too! All i need is PS lines and a belt and i'm wheeling again. :cheer:

All primered up and ready to paint when the weather is nice enough to roll it outside again.
paint2.jpg

paint.jpg

I just wanted to say, i am more that happy with how the cage and tubework color came out. Fawk me runnin it looks sharp. I kinda gonna go spunk on it again for the 8th time.

Pictures to come

if he could pull himself away from his BF he'd be done by now :rolleyes:

The old man wont let me paint in the garage, so i've been waiting on weather, Right now i'm having mixed feelings, should i go with purple, or a nice candy maroon? Once i make that decision i'll paint tonight or tomorrow

The old man wont let me paint in the garage, so i've been waiting on weather, Right now i'm having mixed feelings, should i go with purple, or a nice candy maroon? Once i make that decision i'll paint tonight or tomorrow

candy maroon :masturbanana[1]: :awesomework:

I dont think purple. I like BRIGHT RED or the candy maroon. I really like the tubework on this rig. That is the nicest way Ive seen anyone fix the fj40 rust problem. :awesomework:

Cody...man.....you can't leave me hangin in the world of purple by myself.

Oh what am I sayin...my truck is BLUE :fawkdancesmiley:

SOrry joe but i'm afraid you're gonna be alone, I really really fell in love with the candy maroon color that i'm eye boinkin. But my harnesses will still be purple :redneck:

Latest posts