• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what kind of seat and harnesses are you using

MonsterMazda

[b]Rig of the Month[/b]
im lookin at getting 2 new seats and harnesses. because right now i have some bucket seats out of an old oldsmobile bravada and the standard seatbelts. with 2 people dieing here in the last 2 months kinda got me thinkin about upgrading saftey wise. i was wondering what seats and harnesses people are useing. im lookin something that will be comfortable for a 45 min drvie to the trails, and then all day wheeling. any suggestions? prices would be helpful also

MonsterMazda said:
im lookin at getting 2 new seats and harnesses. because right now i have some bucket seats out of an old oldsmobile bravada and the standard seatbelts. with 2 people dieing here in the last 2 months kinda got me thinkin about upgrading saftey wise. i was wondering what seats and harnesses people are useing. im lookin something that will be comfortable for a 45 min drvie to the trails, and then all day wheeling. any suggestions? prices would be helpful also

I run corbeau ss suspesion seats and 4 point seat belts, I just happen to call on a couple for a friend today and they quoted 300.00 shipped to my door for just the seats, the belts cost 69.00 a piece.

Hey did I see your truck in the parking lot of whislin jacks last weekend with a bent axel?

yes sir you did, wasnt a bent axle. broke an all pro steering arm and it ate up my birfield. all pro is sending me 2 new arms and a profield. hopefully itll get here tomorrow.
17521121512.jpg

PRP seats (range from 225 ea shipped on up)
Crow Harnesses (45 ea on up)
My last rig I ran the PRP Comp Hiback and liked them the best, rig before was the Premier Hiback wich is also good.
In the Wifes YJ we are running the Daily Drivers (275ea shipped) with Crow 4pt harnesses which use a standard automotive buckle (45 ea)

I just got mastercraft rubicon and love them. Yes there expensive but well worth it IMO. (its just money right :rolleyes: )

seats,belts

i found some eagle talon seats in the junk yard for 75.00 a pair use 3'' lap belts and a death grip on the steering wheel.need a bar behind the seat if youre going to use reclinable seats though.
________
vapor genie vaporizer

Last edited:

Latest posts