• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What modifications will you be doing in the next 6 months to your rig?

Install PSC Pump and Res. that I've got ordered for the Taco... BeatyFab anti-wrap Bar on the front...
Try and get it one color... Doubt it though..
Drink too much, tear it up, then ride the Fitty...

Fittys 'N Beer--- Out.

InDaShop said:
I think the fact that Interco came out with a publically offered sticky they are going to blow the rest of the market out. Seriously why would the average joe try to run anything else. Krawlers/Creepies, **** you ruin a tire and not have a hookup or be on a program you're ****ed.

Because they raised the price to $500 a ****ing tire.

Screw that. Not for an IROK.

wngrog said:
Because they raised the price to $500 a ****ing tire.

Screw that. Not for an IROK.
Oh ****! Seriously? Thats the price for a sticky IROK now? OMG, I didn't know that, **** that. I thought at the $400 level that was an affordable stickie.
Weren't thye selling at like $415 or something?

CheapJ7 said:
I'll do it If you paint the Vitty to match it.. :eek:
I'll bring the beer ;D
Love to man! Mine still has too much luster in it yet. I have a few car shows to attend with the Vitty, after that it's awn :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
I think the fact that Interco came out with a publically offered sticky they are going to blow the rest of the market out. Seriously why would the average joe try to run anything else. Krawlers/Creepies, **** you ruin a tire and not have a hookup or be on a program you're ****ed.
Actually Maxxis has sold Trepadors and Creepies to the general public for a while now. The problem is that they are expensive. I think the 40" creepies are about $750 and the 37" treps are about $550. If you multiply that by 4 you have to be rolling in the dough. But if you just need to replace a tire it's expensive but not impossible.

P said:
what, you aint selling that thing cmon now. :dunno:

u missed the memo he's gettin a new one built

love that rig jimbo wish it was 'forrdable I'd have my ol' man pick it up from ya he loves teh chrome :drinkers:

InDaShop said:
Oh ****! Seriously? Thats the price for a sticky IROK now? OMG, I didn't know that, **** that. I thought at the $400 level that was an affordable stickie.
Weren't thye selling at like $415 or something?

i called a few weeks ago before i bought them from the guy in oklahoma, they had gone to $470 (15" rim) and $509 (17")...

i paid $400 each for mine, new never even mounted up....

MUCHADO said:
u missed the memo he's gettin a new one built

love that rig jimbo wish it was 'forrdable I'd have my ol' man pick it up from ya he loves teh chrome :drinkers:

Apparently I did.. SPECS

So the sheep it is if I build a house this year. I'll be too busy on that. Hopefully wheel it 2 or 3 times. actually put shocks on it, it only has 1 functioning shock right now. Also need to change the orbital out for the one out of the combine. probably should seal the intake back on while I'm at it, little leaky.
wheel the **** out of it