• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What modifications will you be doing in the next 6 months to your rig?

SELL IT..................

I read this post and then saw the for sale section, and it hit me your really selling your rig. I haven't rode with you much, but you'll be missed. It's kinda weird seeing a rig that has been sold and some other dud is driving it. A buddy of mine sold his jeep, and about 3 months later I saw it on the trail and was like hell ya he made it. Then I realized he wasn't there and about that time this kid jumped into it and drove off. Kind of was like pulling the rug out from under me. Jimbo ,Chrome fits you well, it's going to be hard watching someone else driving it.

kid rok said:
I read this post and then saw the for sale section, and it hit me your really selling your rig. I haven't rode with you much, but you'll be missed. It's kinda weird seeing a rig that has been sold and some other dud is driving it. A buddy of mine sold his jeep, and about 3 months later I saw it on the trail and was like hell ya he made it. Then I realized he wasn't there and about that time this kid jumped into it and drove off. Kind of was like pulling the rug out from under me. Jimbo ,Chrome fits you well, it's going to be hard watching someone else driving it.

Why you selling Jimbo? How long you gonna be out?