• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What rig is this.

thanks for the input guys, I was told over at orrc it is a bruiser like 426 said, now I got to decide if I want to sell it or spend more cash and build a scaler. Got a real good deal on it.

Devlin if you bought that thing for $25 or something I really hate you :flipoff:

It's either a Bruiser, Mountianeer, or HiLux. All run the same running gear and leaf springs, three speed tranny, etc.

I've been waiting since I was a teenager for the day I'd come across one at a garage sale or something where they didn't know what they had. Finding one on the cheap is really one of the holy grails of RC. My guess is that what you have there would be worth a couple hundred bucks + just like it sits.

You've made an awesone find.

It's a bruiser, they're the only ones with that little canopy thing on the back of the cab. I'm with Todd, I don't know if I want to know what you spent for that.

I'm also with Todd on this one, you Really suck:D

I have also been looking for a good deal on one of them forever!!!!

Did I say that you suck.....:haha:

I B..

Talk to me guys I need a esc,12mm to 14mm adapt and (2) 75 turn lathes for the clod-stick-hump-torsion thingy I am building.

IB I got your purple springs for you thanks again

If you really want to get the most cash you can out of the thing, you could could part it out on E-Bay. Do a search of completed listings and you'll see what I mean. Tranny $50 - $75, same for the frame, and about $60 each for the axles. All the small parts such as u-bolts, shackles, shock mounts, etc all carry value as well. You'd be surprised what the body is worth, even if it's not in great shape. Plus you can make a few bucks profit on shipping for each auction.

If it were me, I'd put it on the shelf just to look at and smile about, but if you really want to turn it into your Clod project, I figured I'd point out the option.

And you still suck :rolleyes:

Shelf queens suck ass I use my chit even if it is the best looking super out there :flipoff: :D oh yeah wait till you see the new body:rockon:

Thanks for the e-bay advise but I dont have the patience or time for it, I am going to sell it and have a deal working right now if all goes well.

You all would be a bunch of haters if I told you what I paid for it.

hotwheels000 said:
Shelf queens suck ass I use my chit even if it is the best looking super out there :flipoff: :D oh yeah wait till you see the new body:rockon:

Thanks for the e-bay advise but I dont have the patience or time for it, I am going to sell it and have a deal working right now if all goes well.

Well I take it you got it pretty cheap but just tell us how much you paid for it.

hotwheels000 said:

If you sell it to me cheap I won't hate you:flipoff: seriously though, any intrest in my ESC? I needs money.

The BEC rating is 5V/1.5 amps, I was just going to run an RX pack with it. I want 50 for it, they're 105 new, I pulled mine from my now dead maxx. The reciever plug is nicked but it works fine.

TrikeKid said:
The BEC rating is 5V/1.5 amps, I was just going to run an RX pack with it. I want 50 for it, they're 105 new, I pulled mine from my now dead maxx. The reciever plug is nicked but it works fine.

Amp rating is to low for my needs, thanks anyways