• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What Should Kush Do?

Kush got a little cowl dent as almost all really wheeled Jeeps get!

• Go get it professionally repaired.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Beat it out with a hammer so everyone can ask him if he repaired it himself.

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Just date it "GMP 8-20-16" and go wheeling.

Votes: 62 81.6%

• Total voters

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
What say Hardline, I say leave it, I think he is going to beat it out with a carpenters hammer so it looks like ****. :smoke: :rolf:

I'm leaning more towards the "drill a buncha holes and try to pull it out with screws" method. So not only does it still look like hell, it also has a bunch of holes in it :flipoff1:

FlatlandFSJ said:
I'm leaning more towards the "drill a buncha holes and try to pull it out with screws" method. So not only does it still look like hell, it also has a bunch of holes in it :flipoff1:

I told him to try a slide hammer from auto zone :rolf:

where was the Florida crew this weekend!?!

Some of us had to work and some of us still waiting on Evans buggy to be done ::)

Leave that **** alone Kush....every Jeep that gets wheeled hard has the cowl beat in bro.....or maybe that's just mine lol.

Easy fix,, paper mache with 1.5s. That way if he ever needs another fix material is on hand! :smoke: :smoke:

1tonyj said:

Some of us had to work and some of us still waiting on Evans buggy to be done ::)

Leave that **** alone Kush....every Jeep that gets wheeled hard has the cowl beat in bro.....or maybe that's just mine lol.

I think we are all waiting on that thing to be done at this point :****: Ray, are you guys doing the dixie run trip again?

kmcminn said:
Was you in the pool dually? If so we seen you circle the thought you were going to stop.

That's was me, went back to the bunkhouse so my wife could grab a sweatshirt and wait a bit for the rain to stop and I crashed, wore out. I was mad at myself when I got up.

Id say hang that sideways flat bill hat over it and ya never see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk