• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what should you do when you see people trashing reiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see it go to court. I've read the thread through a few times now. And what I'm reading is stories getting twisted by both sides. Hell Don isn't married. Where did that come from? Don didn't say anything like that in this thread. Anyways, I can see a few more things that have gotten changed by both sides in this thread. The stories from both sides while not the same have enough similarities that the real story should be easy to decipher.

Right now though, it looks like its gone back to name calling. Thats not going to get this resolved. Neither is this board.

So I look at this abortion and I what I see going on here is under age drinking (correct me if I am wrong), wheeling while drinking at night, campfire on the ground, throwing trash around & fighting. Don't you guys read anything that is posted about what will get DNR to close the place down and what they are asking us not to do? Jesus people grow up a little bit & take some responsibility to help keep the place open. Highrider, Miller River & other places used to be good wheeling too until the same things that are happening at Reiter helped get them closed.
x2. :awesomework:

really?,,,,,,,which ones do you prefer?,,,,just wondering cause I hear Grumpy is about ready to hump his wood pile........he thinks a snake is in there:masturbanana[1]:

Well i dont like pigs or goats, cuz there is hardly any hair to grab on to, i prefer sheep, but i'm not greedy.

Snakes are good on the westside cuz they have no fangs.

Well i dont like pigs or goats, cuz there is hardly any hair to grab on to, i prefer sheep, but i'm not greedy.

you crack me up!..:haha: ....lol.,,can ya pm grumpy and let him know?...he needs all the help he can get.:D

But pigs have those cute curly tails that you can hang onto with one hand while you wave the other in the air pretending you're bull riding. :corn:

guess that makes you retarded,,,,,,,,,,,damn,,,,,,,,,,,,hate that when that happens..:mad:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Someone quick, light a campfire. Iceman and I need to tussle next to it. :haha: Make sure there's a hardball sized rock for one of us to grab and then drop. :redneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.