• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what should you do when you see people trashing reiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chain gang

Maybe we should invite them to a clean up!! show them what it takes! then if they lip off, they won't be looking so tough ganging up on two guys,sounds like they need their asses tanned!! COWARDS!!!

Maybe we should invite them to a clean up!! show them what it takes! then if they lip off, they won't be looking so tough ganging up on two guys,sounds like they need their asses tanned!! COWARDS!!!

Maybe a good assfuckin for the little hussy who set this chain of events into motion. Hell, if she is tough enough to throw her trash into the woods, surely she could take an ass chewin.

well after catching wind that something was goin on, on here i decided i had better post up and clear some things up.

First things first I am the guy that got in the fight with you don. and your story is definetly not how things happened. I only had about 4 beers that night so my memory is crystal clear. first things first. We were heading out to the wall. when the girl threw a beer bottle of her boyfriends rig. You two got into an arument, she called you a fag and you called her a dumb bitch or something along those lines. I was to busy helping my friend that flopped his truck to care. I guess she started to cry or something and she and her boy friend went back to camp. Now when we got to the wall jon did smash the bottle and throw it. and you yelled at him for doing that. So anyways were just hanging out there having a beer and talking. when the incident with the girl gets brought up again and i hear you bragging about making her cry and you calling her a bitch and how you woulda slapped her if she kept yelling at you and then threatening to kick her boyfriends ass too. So thats when I started to get alittle agitated at the situation, but figured I just let it drop because it was probably the beer talking and I personally didnt hear you say it to her. So we head back to camp where were all just sitting around the fire hanging out. When I think it was the girl that brought all the **** back up again. You two started at it again arguing about whatever and you guys go back to the name calling. shes called a bitch again and your called a fag again. she ends up crying again and says shes sorry for throwing the beer can and wanted you to appolgize to her for you calling her a bitch. but your not and your calling her a bitch and blah blah blah, well thats when her boyfriend steps in and tells you to stop calling his girl a bitch but you wont and then you go as far as telling him your gonna kick his ass if he doesnt shut up. You and him argued for about 5 min when I finally had enough of the **** and I got up walked over to you and him and told you both to shut the **** up and drop it, but you wouldnt so i got in your face and thats when you told me to back up. and I said or what? then you said you were gonna kick my ass, So I told you to do it. and thats when you wrapped up with me and we both fell into the fire. We rolled around and I ended up getting on top of your back somehow and i had my hands on the side of your head pushing your head into the dirt. Thats when I noticed your hand grabbing a big ass rock. So rather than getting ****ed up by a rock I put you in a choke hold and started to choke you out. And that happened till one of my friends pulled me off of you, And he grabbed the rock out of your hand. I grabbed my hat and had a smoke. And you stood next to your truck. after about ten minutes of silence someone mentioned a datsun 510 and we sat there and talked about how we both knew Dom and his green 510. And when you were going to leave we shook hands and both said no hard feelings. But what was gay was when you were leaving a couple of the other kids threw a beer can at your truck which was totally uncalled for and not to mention really immature.

Thats exactly how it happened. I never threw the first punch, I never threw you into the fire, My friends never threw your friend up against your truck when he tried to pull me off. Im still trying to figure out why you would come up with such an elaberate and totally bull **** story like this. Also Jon had nothing to do with any of this so dont blame him. He was sleeping in his truck during all this was going on.

I have no reason to lie to any of you I just wanted to clear all this **** up. If you got to know me Im probably one of the most honest people youll ever meet. And plus I really hate any drama hence why im on here trying to straighten everything out.

-Roland

i left out many details because there are several pages worth...
1 i did tell her i would slap her if i saw her throw another beer can when we were on the trail. that is the only time i said i would slap her (i was full of **** i will not hit or slap a girl..)when i said that her boy friend stepped towards me and i said i would kick his ass if he got in my way witch was the only time i said i was going to kick anyones ass

2 i said that i made her cry when we were on the trail after she had left not in front of her and i did not feel bad about it maby she will learn from it

3 no i would not appologise to her and yes i did say she was a bitch more than once and i explained why throwing garbage is a bitch move

4 i never said i was going to kick your ass... i know better im 6' and 160 lbs and cant/dont fight

i told you to get out of my face several times and you pushed your nose against mine and said or what i yelled get the **** out of my face and you pushed against me again i went to shove you away you reached around my back grabbed my shirt tore it and left scratch marks acrossed my back spun me around and slammed me face first on the fire and landed ot top of me. you immediately put me in a choke hold and stayed on top of me on the fire. someone yelled something like get them off the fire. i managed to get me leg under myself and pushed off of the fire. you continued choking me and holding me face down against the ground i grabbed a hardball size rock and squeezed it as hard as i could and held it against the ground so if i couldnt breathe i could bash it against your head. your friends started yelling at me to drop the rock several times. after what seemed like a minute they peeled you off of me and i immediately dropped the rock never lifting it off of the ground.

i would reccomend if you havent allready done so contact the snohomish county sherrifs office reguarding case # so 0719413 and give them a statement

well after catching wind that something was goin on, on here i decided i had better post up and clear some things up.

First things first I am the guy that got in the fight with you don. and your story is definetly not how things happened. I only had about 4 beers that night so my memory is crystal clear. first things first. We were heading out to the wall. when the girl threw a beer bottle of her boyfriends rig. You two got into an arument, she called you a fag and you called her a dumb bitch or something along those lines. I was to busy helping my friend that flopped his truck to care. I guess she started to cry or something and she and her boy friend went back to camp. Now when we got to the wall jon did smash the bottle and throw it. and you yelled at him for doing that. So anyways were just hanging out there having a beer and talking. when the incident with the girl gets brought up again and i hear you bragging about making her cry and you calling her a bitch and how you woulda slapped her if she kept yelling at you and then threatening to kick her boyfriends ass too. So thats when I started to get alittle agitated at the situation, but figured I just let it drop because it was probably the beer talking and I personally didnt hear you say it to her. So we head back to camp where were all just sitting around the fire hanging out. When I think it was the girl that brought all the **** back up again. You two started at it again arguing about whatever and you guys go back to the name calling. shes called a bitch again and your called a fag again. she ends up crying again and says shes sorry for throwing the beer can and wanted you to appolgize to her for you calling her a bitch. but your not and your calling her a bitch and blah blah blah, well thats when her boyfriend steps in and tells you to stop calling his girl a bitch but you wont and then you go as far as telling him your gonna kick his ass if he doesnt shut up. You and him argued for about 5 min when I finally had enough of the **** and I got up walked over to you and him and told you both to shut the **** up and drop it, but you wouldnt so i got in your face and thats when you told me to back up. and I said or what? then you said you were gonna kick my ass, So I told you to do it. and thats when you wrapped up with me and we both fell into the fire. We rolled around and I ended up getting on top of your back somehow and i had my hands on the side of your head pushing your head into the dirt. Thats when I noticed your hand grabbing a big ass rock. So rather than getting ****ed up by a rock I put you in a choke hold and started to choke you out. And that happened till one of my friends pulled me off of you, And he grabbed the rock out of your hand. I grabbed my hat and had a smoke. And you stood next to your truck. after about ten minutes of silence someone mentioned a datsun 510 and we sat there and talked about how we both knew Dom and his green 510. And when you were going to leave we shook hands and both said no hard feelings. But what was gay was when you were leaving a couple of the other kids threw a beer can at your truck which was totally uncalled for and not to mention really immature.

Thats exactly how it happened. I never threw the first punch, I never threw you into the fire, My friends never threw your friend up against your truck when he tried to pull me off. Im still trying to figure out why you would come up with such an elaberate and totally bull **** story like this. Also Jon had nothing to do with any of this so dont blame him. He was sleeping in his truck during all this was going on.

I have no reason to lie to any of you I just wanted to clear all this **** up. If you got to know me Im probably one of the most honest people youll ever meet. And plus I really hate any drama hence why im on here trying to straighten everything out.

-Roland

How old are you? How many beers did you have? Underage drinking? do you recall what the penality is for that?

1 i did tell her i would slap her if i saw her throw another beer can when we were on the trail. that is the only time i said i would slap her (i was full of **** i will not hit or slap a girl..)when i said that her boy friend stepped towards me and i said i would kick his ass if he got in my way witch was the only time i said i was going to kick anyones ass

2 i said that i made her cry when we were on the trail after she had left not in front of her and i did not feel bad about it maby she will learn from it

3 no i would not appologise to her and yes i did say she was a bitch more than once and i explained why throwing garbage is a bitch move

4 i never said i was going to kick your ass... i know better im 6' and 160 lbs and cant/dont fight

i told you to get out of my face several times and you pushed your nose against mine and said or what i yelled get the **** out of my face and you pushed against me again i went to shove you away you reached around my back grabbed my shirt tore it and left scratch marks acrossed my back spun me around and slammed me face first on the fire and landed ot top of me. you immediately put me in a choke hold and stayed on top of me on the fire. someone yelled something like get them off the fire. i managed to get me leg under myself and pushed off of the fire. you continued choking me and holding me face down against the ground i grabbed a hardball size rock and squeezed it as hard as i could and held it against the ground so if i couldnt breathe i could bash it against your head. your friends started yelling at me to drop the rock several times. after what seemed like a minute they peeled you off of me and i immediately dropped the rock never lifting it off of the ground.

i would reccomend if you havent allready done so contact the snohomish county sherrifs office reguarding case # so 0719413 and give them a statement

I see that you "left them out" is that maybe because they dont go with your story what so ever? and let me get this right I was on top of you in the fire, while choking you? your storys keep getting better and better. I just dont get how in your story you say that you explained to her that littering is not right, but then when i correct you the truth comes out about you calling her a bitch and threatening to slap a women and then kick her boyfriends ass for doing something about that. And there is no way in hell I would ever just jump you like the way your saying I am. Not to mention all the cuts and scrapes on my elbows and knees from rolling around on the ground with you and on my head where you were pulling my hair from. Also the whole time I had you pinned your right side was the furthest away from the fire. The more you talk about your story the more lies i see surface.

So I look at this abortion and I what I see going on here is under age drinking (correct me if I am wrong), wheeling while drinking at night, campfire on the ground, throwing trash around & fighting. Don't you guys read anything that is posted about what will get DNR to close the place down and what they are asking us not to do? Jesus people grow up a little bit & take some responsibility to help keep the place open. Highrider, Miller River & other places used to be good wheeling too until the same things that are happening at Reiter helped get them closed.

If the people who wanted to lower the drinking age seen this thread they would have second thoughts about it.:haha:

Okay first off your out of line. Calling her a bitch & then telling her you'd slap her. Your not so innocent anymore matter of fact you asked for some of what you got. And then you go on to contradicted yourself. "I don't fight/can't fight" Is this why you feel the need to pack iron? I mean really you get into a name calling arguement and don't expect something to happen? You need to turn in that permit and put that gun away before you hurt someone!! :looser:

Maybe it is a bitch move but there are better ways to get your point across than name calling.

But you did call out the boyfriend so that pretty much says you think your a tough guy, is it because you are packing?

I think I'd print all this off and take it with me when I went to see the sherrif. Because I'm willing to be he didn't tell the WHOLE story!! :wtf: :looser:

You know, sometimes it's nice being a total lightweight. Seriously, one beer and I'm feeling pretty good! :silly7: So there's no way I'm ever going to mix drinking and wheeling. Pheeew! :D

So I look at this abortion and I what I see going on here is under age drinking (correct me if I am wrong), wheeling while drinking at night, campfire on the ground, throwing trash around & fighting. Don't you guys read anything that is posted about what will get DNR to close the place down and what they are asking us not to do? Jesus people grow up a little bit & take some responsibility to help keep the place open. Highrider, Miller River & other places used to be good wheeling too until the same things that are happening at Reiter helped get them closed.

Amen Notstock!
As for Qwerty, this was not his fight as I see it. He still assaulted dkbstoy because "he got sick of hearing it." He even admitted as much.

Normally I'd lock this thread down, but I'm bored today and a little entertained by this BS :flipoff: :corn:

Amen Notstock!
As for Qwerty, this was not his fight as I see it. He still assaulted dkbstoy because "he got sick of hearing it." He even admitted as much.

Normally I'd lock this thread down, but I'm bored today and a little entertained by this BS :flipoff: :corn:

:corn:

I dont see how its assault when you dont throw the first punch? and yes I did get sick of hearing it as more than likely any of you would if you had been there, I may have been in his face about them both dropping it, but as far as me assaulting him for not doing so, I would never do something like that. He attacked me first and I defended myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.