• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what should you do when you see people trashing reiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all who care i posted a shortened version of what happened acrossed the previous several hours. before i was thrown in a fire without all of the words/names used by myself or others if the girl would have said sorry and walked away when i asked her if she threw a can none of this would have ever happened. instead her response was sorry bla bla bla fag... i responded by saying no thats bullshit bitch and there were many choice words after that my largest mistake was when i was surrounded by 5 kids and said allright chill out girls and affended their manhood

Highrider, Miller River & other places used to be good wheeling too until the same things that are happening at Reiter helped get them closed.

Weren't highrider and miller both private property issues that ultimately closed them down? Yes, trash and vandalism was involved, but...

:signjerry_sign: :76: I'd stop now before you dig any deeper of a hole. You all were WRONG not just the other guys. You need to growup dude. :masturbanana[1]: :corn: :corn:

Sounds like they should both forget about it and move on.

you know ive never heard a better idea in fact I tried to do that the night it happened, I mean me and Don both shook hands and said no hard feelings before he left. I just dont understand why Don has takin it this far out of context.

you know ive never heard a better idea in fact I tried to do that the night it happened, I mean me and Don both shook hands and said no hard feelings before he left. I just dont understand why Don has takin it this far out of context.

Maybe his is angry you didn't give him a reach around when you had him from behind.:haha: :corn: :stirpot:

Oh sure listen to you now:haha: :haha: :haha:

I was just talking about what I would do..........

There is nothing wrong with reading about a bunch of drunk necks shooting each other up in the papers. Or even watching the "based on true events" movie when it hits theaters.:haha:

Oh sure listen to you now:haha: :haha: :haha:

After reading all this drama I'm going to see aboot getting hold of an ICBM and launching it at Reiter the next time someone posts some stupid drama. :corn:

All i have to say is i was there that night and, I can vouch for qwerty. Don your an idiot talking about how you would have pulled your gun out... Grow up. Back in the day if you got your ass wooped, that was it you just got your ass wooped, You didn't go and shoot somebody over it... You also didn't go calling girls bitches, and telling them that you were going to slap them (that is a threat right there if you didn't know, while 5 mins later your bragging about telling her that you would slap her...) Here are the facts about the fight (wasn't really much of a fight in the first place)

1. You were asked to drop the subject as was the girl.

2. you were asked again.

3. And again...

4. You then tell qwerty to get outta your face or your were going to kick his ass, I distinctly remember you saying that because i was 5 ft. from you. (all that after you tell her boy friend the same thing for sticking up for her.)

5. Qwerty says go ahead.

6. You take a swing at qwerty.

7. You both lock up and immediately land on the ground.

8. You guys are rolling around on the ground next to the fire (into it and then back out.) At the same time when you took a swing at him everyone jumped up, You act as if your poor buddy was held up and punched in the stomach or some ****... and you were being jumped :masturbanana[1]: . I and the other (2) guys not 5, aren't event touching your buddy. I myself only kept people away as to make sure this wasn't some ghetto 2 on 1 or w/e.

Imo you would have deserved to have gotten your ass kicked, You telling a girl your going to slap her and then brag about it? Your a cowardly idiot. You come on here an tell this completely spun story about how you fell victim... and people jumped you and all this jazz. An get half the people on here posting about how they should go and kick jons ass WTF??? he was sleeping the whole time. I just hope people on here realize what a lier and jack ass you are.

BTW i was the person who said get them out of the fire. nobody needs to be rolling around in a fire.

The real drama is going to be if this goes into court. Picture this guy explaining to judge Judy that after it was all over we shook hands and left but then I called the police a couple days later.:rolleyes:
I want to see this.:haha:

The real drama is going to be if this goes into court. Picture this guy explaining to judge Judy that after it was all over we shook hands and left but then I called the police a couple days later.:rolleyes:
I want to see this.:haha:

:haha:

dkbstoy... man your in your 20's and your married, and your telling an 18 year old girl that your going to slap her... if i was Kris (her boyfriend) i would have dropped you, were do you come off calling her a bitch and telling her you are going to slap her for throwing a beer can, yes she made the mistake of throwing a beer can out of the truck, she appologized and picked it up. that should have been the end of it. she obviously knows better now... so why do you have the right to call her a bitch and tell her that you are going to slap her,? :looser:. even after she picked it up you continued to brag about makin her cry, dude what is your ****in deal? you talk **** like that to alot of girls, do you call your wife a bitch and threatin to slap her? ,and you are dumb enough to try and make a case out of it:haha: grow the **** up:masturbanana[1]:

Do us all a favor and get off the board:flipoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.