• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tire you running?

After having most of the tires made by interco from a 32" radial to a 39.5tsl id have to say my favorite was the 38.5 sx.. I owned 2 sets of them and Id buy another.

Currently the truck is sitting on 33" cooper a/t's but it'll be on 35" schwabbies sxt muds for g-dale... Thats right time to be jealous of the treads kids.... :flipoff:

for the dd / we offroader - i have always found BF Goodrich M/t's a good solid choice for the NorthWest & surrounding area's to wheel...

there are alot of other comparable tires in the M/T series, but the Bf's seem to work out good.

now, if i had a buggy... or strickly offroader T/Q. i'd have to make a choice on what type of wheeling i did? a rock tire? a mud tire? both? i've always had goodluck w/ super swamper tsl bia's ply tires... and can not complain.

however, as stated... it really depends on the type of wheeling you do?

------------------------------------------ my 3 cents

Just picked up a set of 235/75R15 Goodyear Workhorse Xtra Grips for the new project rig. . .they should be sweet. SWaaaEEEEEETTT.

no excuses said:
38.5 sx's love them, would buy another set. would like to step up to 4ds or 4d2's Irock but I dont think my turd toy axles would like them :flipoff:

Ditto what stan said :beer:
Also, what gives with no SX in 40 or 42?

Dear Crash;
35" Goodyear MTs on the YJ, nylon Goodyear Hi Milers on the FJ-40 and 31" GY Wrangler ATs on the Hi-Lux.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Running 33 MTR's they are ok (suck in heavy mud).
I got a screaming deal on them new, so life goes on.
Before that I had 33 TSL R's siped (helped with wet & icy roads).
I wish Interco made a big 33 to 35 IROK, that is what I want to try next.
I like the 34 LTB but but I prefer the 12.5 wide and I am told they have isses with street balancing isses?

Running 33 MTR's they are ok (suck in heavy mud).
I got a screaming deal on them new, so life goes on.
Before that I had 33 TSL R's siped (helped with wet & icy roads).
I wish Interco made a big 33 to 35 IROK, that is what I want to try next.
I like the 34 LTB but but I prefer the 12.5 wide and I am told they have isses with street balancing isses?

currently got some balding 31" wild country RVTs on my truck, got a line on a set of 30" MTRs with lots of tread left, so that will hopefully be happening next month.

GRW said:
There's a ton-o-lead on my wheels but they do ride smooth on the freeway. If I knew they were gonna take that much, I would have skipp the balance and just BB'd them.

tirez

35" LS Tractions, can't say anything bad about these things. I drive em like I hate em and they won't die.

dezertdog said:
I drive em like I hate em
I can confirm this.

I'm running MTR's in the 35" flavor (can't remember if I posted on this thread or not) and love them.

Latest posts