• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What to do in Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN?

Re: Re: What to do in Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN?

Buddy passed out in his hotel room blowed out drunk with the curtains open. Everybody that walks by can see this....

pu8udy3e.jpg

ytagegaz.jpg

aty8e8y2.jpg

zenemy3u.jpg

ydy8eryp.jpg

I got a lil weird too

e9asa5e4.jpg

dadujeqe.jpg

e5u6ehuj.jpg

e2y4y2yd.jpg

najubaga.jpg

Re:

Stayed at Downtown Inn
Went to: jack of the wood
Asheville brewing company
Mellow mushroom
Ben's tune up - favorite place
Bier Garden
Tupelo honey
Bruisin Ales

Tried to go in Thirsty Monk, but were declined entrance due to high levels of intoxication. Also, Asheville Brewing Company called us a cab against our will at 10:30pm the first night. Sat morning was rough.

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Stayed at Downtown Inn
Went to: jack of the wood
Asheville brewing company
Mellow mushroom
Ben's tune up - favorite place
Bier Garden
Tupelo honey
Bruisin Ales

Tried to go in Thirsty Monk, but were declined entrance due to high levels of intoxication. Also, Asheville Brewing Company called us a cab against our will at 10:30pm the first night. Sat morning was rough.
Sounds like some shenanigans that would go on with my friends.

onepieceatatime said:
Sounds like some shenanigans that would go on with my friends.

I was gonna say it sounded like a pretty tame trip with a low level of shenanigans

I want to do another Chattanooga or Knoxville beer weekend. :eat: :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re: What to do in Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN?

TBItoy said:
I was gonna say it sounded like a pretty tame trip with a low level of shenanigans

I want to do another Chattanooga or Knoxville beer weekend. :eat: :drinkers:

Well some details were omitted.....like a street begger asking my buddy for money and cigarettes persistently, and the begger got punched and ripped his head phones off, broke them, and threw them on the ground. Friday night went downhill quick. Last night was just fun hellraising. Ben's Tune Up was a hit place....never seen such a high concentration of hot *****. Started pouring in there after dark!

Glad y'all had a good time! Getting turned down at the monk due to drunkeness is awesome, lol. They were well aware we were wrecked last wk. Spent Friday nite in downtown knoxville, used Uber and got picked up In a 2014 Benz when the bars closed! :drinkers:

Re:

Ben's looked sketchy as hell, but def my favorite place once we got in there. Half the place doesnt have a roof on it, chill atmosphere. They had a dj come in at 10pm and it got packed quick! It's beside Asheville Brewing Company.

The Monk incident was retarded, we all cussed that guy out and walked off. One of my friends was leaning on the lightpole while we waited in line (dude outside at the door checking id's), he said yeah they probably aren't gonna serve that guy. I asked him if he was serious and he assured me in a dickish way that he was, so I told him we'd gladly go give our ****ing money to another local business, **** the thirsty monk....then we walked back to Jack of the Wood.

Hotel was in perfect spot too! Didnt drive the whole weekend!

Re:

We'll be back...so many more things I wanna do...shitload of stuff to do up there!

Another cool thing was the abundance of good looking hippie girls that did not give the first **** to not wear bras in public. Our bartender at mellow mushroom wasnt wearing a bra. Nice staring at nips through the shirt using my imagination, while pounding beers.

Oh and we went to 51 Grill for late night meal. Long walk but good food. It was in a gas station, like an upscale waffle house, and had beer on tap too! Everywhere has beer up there, greatest thing ever lol.

Re:

I was surprised there weren't many gay dude's....lots of lesbos young and old though! Also lots of naturalist women. Saw a chick with a skimpy top on in Mellow Mushroom waving her arms around and full armpit hair. Fawking disgusting! Looked like she had chubaka in a choke hold!

Latest posts