• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what yall think 1tons or rockwells

It was a smart-ass hate filled comment, yes, but WTF do you need 47'' tires for in the SE? There are no rocks? It is all point and shoot. Keep it as light as you can and anything over 44s is too heavy for what you will be doing.

If you can wait I talked to dynatrac wanting to know when the 1-3/4 40spline dana 60 kit will be done. The guy said around September. But who know how long they will be back ordered. He also said that the shafts could handle 47's. Not sure if he meant just crawlin or beat the hell out of it. I think that will be my final 60 upgrade.

why u got to be hating on 47's i like them, thats just me; but if i run 1 tons it will be 42's i just don't know what i want right now; Kelly tried to tell me it was going to be wide and it is widddddeee so that is why i was thinkin about one tons and 42s

47's are sexy man I luv em... don't know that I'd ever run em but they are pretty sawweeeet for a big ol bama boy rig pepper.gif

I have got rockwells and 47s. I ain't really impressed with the 47s. I would go tons and 39 stickies. You are gonna have build eather set . Stock rockwell shafts wont hold up front or rear.

****, spammers already.
Lay, light, low and stickier is always king, but if you want to bounce the rev limiter and throw all kinds of ****, I say go for it. do what you feel is right. that said, we can lay out the pros and cons of each. rocks-heavy and wide and heavy and hard to package.
tons, so many ****ing parts its unreal....but then we wouldnt need those parts if they were stout out of the box with brakes and shafts like rocks. bene's, easy to package and lighter.