• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What'd you guys get?

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
I got new brown shoes (needed them badly for a while) scene it 2, dvd edition loller.gif Knocked Up (the movie, thank god) thumb.gif 250 rounds with 2 20 round clips for the 7.62 loller.gif $500 cash from the in laws (for chelle and I, straight to the second car payment cause her old one hasn't sold yet :eek:) sweatshirt, and a sausage sampler laughing. when did those become a holiday tradition laughing
I still have my parents this afternoon, thinking I'm getting the pocket knife I asked for ($14, woot) laughing lost mine. fug it, I'm happy.

Sounds like you had a good Chirstmas so far.
My parents gave me a new Sony HDD 40 gig video camera and some clothes. I also got some monies from aunts and uncles. Lori got me a picture of my jeep blown up and framed. Its the picture where I am hanging out of it when I rolled doin donuts. Its 40"x30" awesome. Thanks Ricky B. for helping Lori out.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

I got a tool box for the bed of my truck and a set of wrenches. also got my 88 wagoneer running this morn.....yahoo.... new project

Got the cage work on the Taco, '03 front clip, Great lakes DIY locks, :eat:
split a new 4-wheeler w/ dad, thumb.gif
Air Hog r/c helicopter loller.gif, New boots, Ton-O-Underwear, Lots of $$$
Enough Cologne to last 5 years. pepper.gif
Electronic dart board... dunno

Still gots a couple to go... after lunch though ;D

$150 worth of Best Buy gift cards
New scope for my rifle
Knight Rider t-shirt ;D
Coors Light sleep pants
Cash from parents and grandmother
Dazed and Confused dvd, my 2 1/2 year old son broke my other one in half a while back.

Some random stuff.

But big gift was a Sanyo Xacti Camcorder. Its waterproof, and super small. I'm going to weld a couple various studs on my buggy so I can mount that thing to it for footage.

I plan on getting an HD in the near future, but this one is for all the stuff that you wouldn't want a $1000 camara going through.

SANYO-CA65WATERPROOF-D1.jpg

corey said:
I havent got that much **** since I was like 13! lmao
I fuggin made out this year. now that I am part of her family I guess the gift giving is ON. Like I said, at my parents I will get a pocket knife for about $15 and I got a summer sausage sampler from my grandma. I guess her family does it UP, and they are poor as **** dunno

IR Die Grinder setup, vise, bench grinder, floor jack, clothes, money and some other stuff. I needed a bunch of tools for the new shop/house as I have been using my father-in-law's for several years.

Cole said:
Lori got me a picture of my jeep blown up and framed. Its the picture where I am hanging out of it when I rolled doin donuts. Its 40"x30" awesome. Thanks Ricky B. for helping Lori out.

Cool man, how's it look at 40x30? :eek: I didn't think I shot that big! You got the picture CD I assume as well?

I've had quite a good Christmas. Two of the biggest things were Sirius radio(I bought my dad a setup, and my parents bought me one... funny stuff!) and an iPod touch. 8) I also got a 18-135 lense, a speedflash, and a cool protecter "glove" for my camera, and of course a few other little things. Merry Christmas you guys!

Speeding said:
Cool man, how's it look at 40x30? :eek: I didn't think I shot that big! You got the picture CD I assume as well?

Dude it looks awesome. Way better than I thought it would. Got the CD's also. :drinkers:

Woo Hoo... Got a New Magellan Explorist 200 GPS unit.. hitit Never be lost again on the ol' dual sport adventures... loller.gif

My wife got some of my past events and news paper clippings and put them all in picture frames. My favorite is the news paper clipping where I made the local police report because I threated Adelphia cable. Right beside that is the legal letter from Adelphia saying that I can never receive any service from them or set foot on any of their properties. Memories captured for life.

From my parents... some button-up shirts for work, dress socks, a tie

600 bones from the grandparents on my mom's side

Brother bought me a pimp DC button up, 2 CD's and a visor CD holder for my new rig---which is my present to myself, getting tomarrow since the DMV was closed on Monday ::)

Those rock sliders we built for Ryan came out fawkin tits........... I'll post pics later... gawd Matt can TIG... We were drinkin beer playing "santa's workshop" till 5AM, I'm fawkin tired...

kid rok said:
My wife got some of my past events and news paper clippings and put them all in picture frames. My favorite is the news paper clipping where I made the local police report because I threated Adelphia cable. Right beside that is the legal letter from Adelphia saying that I can never receive any service from them or set foot on any of their properties. Memories captured for life.

Thats so Rad !!