• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's the craziest **** you've eaten?

Rattle snake, raccoon, fish eggs, turtle, gator, carp, and probably cat and dog via Mexican and Chinese cooking.

Re: Re: What's the craziest **** you've eaten?

Fire Freak said:
Rattle snake, raccoon, fish eggs, turtle, gator, carp, and probably cat and dog via Mexican and Chinese cooking.
How are the turtle eggs?? We found a nest of them on the river we were considering eating but lucked up and shot a beaver.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the craziest **** you've eaten?

infamous1 said:
How are the turtle eggs?? We found a nest of them on the river we were considering eating but lucked up and shot a beaver.
Horrible! We butchered a snapper once, cut its head off nailed it to a post and shoved a water hose up its ass and that flushed out a string of eggs that looked like anal beads. Somebody got the great idea to cook them and I wish they would've kept their mouth shut. I think we all spit them out.

Re: Re: What's the craziest **** you've eaten?

Fire Freak said:
Fish eggs not turtle eggs
Sorry man totally misread that!! Heck fish eggs are a delicacy down here in my neck of the woods, roll them in cornmeal and drop in hot grease until they float. On a side note one of my buddies ate a huge tobacco worm off the top of my rig for $5, had to chew it.:(