• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's with all this RZR talk??

blacksheep10 said:
\On that last climb matt broke another front ring adn pinion
after that on the road back to the beer coolers the frongt damper flew across the road adn is gone laughing1
nasty buggy needs fixed up

wow, he's been saying he needs to rebuilt it or build a new one.

Thought it's kinda funny comparing the size of a RZR to a Lotus..
88cba65f.jpg

Apparently you Paola guys have quite the reputation at Van Wall... Went up there to try and warranty some axles and the guy was tellin me about these guys from Paola that tear their rzr's all to pieces laughing1.... I did not admit to knowing and of y'all laughing1

MUCHADO said:
Apparently you Paola guys have quite the reputation at Van Wall... Went up there to try and warranty some axles and the guy was tellin me about these guys from Paola that tear their rzr's all to pieces laughing1.... I did not admit to knowing and of y'all laughing1
I have no idea what you're talking about ???

MUCHADO said:

Lmao they going to warranty yours?

MUCHADO said:
I got a reputation for ya. I'm here to lick lollipops and kick ass, and I'm about out of lollipops.

No wait I kick lollipops... :flipper:

InDaShop said:
clint wtf are you on this morning? Put poptarts in the wrong end?
Played softball til midnight, then 1.5 hour drive home, then they expect me to work? Well I'm not gonna. :dblthumb:

Pleasantly suprised.. Polaris is replacing two rear axles and my front left axle under warranty. All in 1 shot. BAM! Guess it pays to "not know anyone from Paola" :****: :flipoff1: :drinkers: