• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's with all this RZR talk??

Another one of mine :woot: :woot:

highlandpark.jpg

B.DRAKE said:
I got to drive a RZR-S with a turbo charged Weber motor in it and holy **** it was fast :woot: :woot: 80 mph with quikness :driving:

You have got to be kidding me, they let you drive a Turbo'd Rocket ship like that? WTF (Who The Fawk) would let you do that? JK :flipoff1:

80+mph? Unbelievable fast :eek: I did not think they would reach speeds like that. :dunno:

Yea I asked if I could drive it one time and he said yea just down the straight away and he buckled up with me I was like :wtflol: is this really happening molaugh the guy owns a SXS shop in Jasper called Southeastern SXS. Helluva nice guy! I didn't think they reached those kind of speeds either I felt like I was running 100 :****:

B.DRAKE said:
Yea I asked if I could drive it one time and he said yea just down the straight away and he buckled up with me I was like :wtflol: is this really happening molaugh the guy owns a SXS shop in Jasper called Southeastern SXS. Helluva nice guy! I didn't think they reached those kind of speeds either I felt like I was running 100 :****:

That is so cool, I did not wven think they would peg the meter like that fast. :****:

Just got back from the dunes and it was a blast. XP is nuts down there, There were 6 utv's thats raced. 1 rhino with r1 motor long travel elka's. It was awesome, looked like it should be racing in the sr1 race's. He said only thing rhino bedsides hood was about a foot of frame. There was a rzr 800 with long travel, elkas, stroker and turbo. Then 1 s, a redline 1000c 2 seater buggy and me in the XP. Off the line I took everyone but the r1 passed me after 50' or so and me and the turbo stroker 800 rzr were neak and neak to the first bottle neck but I had the inside line so I stayed into it and followed the r1 rhino the rest of the race. The race was very fast and did go to much into trails. I went through the woops and corners alot faster then the r1 rhino but I just couldnt touch him in the straights. r1 rhino got 1st, I got 2nd and a 1000cc redline buggy got third. Didnt get much video or pictures.
Video1200005-48.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
c'mon, post the pic of that monster trophy :flipoff1:

That is badass. Sounds like there was some real equipment there.

Ha here you go
2011-06-19142600.jpg

For being bone stock performance wise, the xp did awesome, just being able to keep up with a r1 rhino on a very high speed track was very impressive

So what dealers have everyone used in the southeast? I've heard it all depends on the dealer when it comes to actually getting warranty work done.

Speeding said:
So what dealers have everyone used in the southeast? I've heard it all depends on the dealer when it comes to actually getting warranty work done.

Basch Bros. Powersports located in Cullman, AL. Great guys! Never had a moments trouble with them and warranty stuff :dblthumb:

Got some race footage back from Durumtown Plantation track in Georgia. They were only able to complete one lap in the new BTF XP before they cancelled the race. Conditions were bad...

260478_232523986774226_133597076666918_1002031_7217681_n.jpg

260365_232527710107187_133597076666918_1002039_6591802_n.jpg