• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 14/15th???

Darby1

My wheelin buddies are going to the Naches for some snow wheelin. I'm not really into the Naches if I can't go play on the rocks, and snow wheelin is not my favorite. So, I thought I'd see if there are any better offers out there? (don't hold it against me fellas) I thought a Busywild run might be fun, any takers? I'm lost now without Reiter. I don't know where to go. And thanks to the mass education camapaign on here I can't even wheel where I used to cause now I know it's technicaly illeagal.

So, if anyone has an Elbe run planned next weekend let me know. Or any other runs planed. I've never been to Tahuya or Walker. Just looking for a new adventure. And it would be nice if you had lockers and a decent built rig so your problems don't become mine.

:beer:

I wanna hit snow.:nana1:

The plan: Take the Cherokee out to Evans.......That's it.:redneck:

I might be down for Walker though. Say the word Darby.

We are all set up decent, locked front, and rear etc. Heading to Elbe Friday night, and will be there thru Sunday. Probably run the Busy 2-3 times, and some of the other decent trails. So far I think we have a couple toyota's a couple sammies, my flatty, and a big buggy on 49's. Channel 4:bananadance:

Darby. You're dead to me...:fawkdancesmiley:

:haha::haha::haha: awsome! Damn, now Jayluke will want to go to.

Lets figure something out Money, Jason. I don't really like Evans. I'd be down for camping at Elbe or trying Walker for the first time. Watcha think?

I might be up for hitting Elbe sometime this weekend,as it fairly close for me.
My 4runner has completed the Busy in early spring on measly 35" BFG AT's and just a rear locker.....and lots of winching....haha!

We are all set up decent, locked front, and rear etc. Heading to Elbe Friday night, and will be there thru Sunday. Probably run the Busy 2-3 times, and some of the other decent trails. So far I think we have a couple toyota's a couple sammies, my flatty, and a big buggy on 49's. Channel 4:bananadance:

Lets see what Mark and Jason want to do first, but I'm totally down for an Elbe run. I don't have a CB in this truck, if I do go I'll just come find ya. Sounds like a good group. I'd come out late Friday or early saturday and stay till Sunday as well.

Walker it is! I look forward to meeting you Pat and having a fun trail day in an area I've never been. Always fun to be on new trails. Mark said you know the place pretty well and it's always nice having a good trail leader. See you at 9am!! Safety meeting at 9:15