• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin buddy needed in TN or KY

Forbanger

Heading down to Careyville area Saturday. Looking for someone to wheel with on Sunday the 8th. Was thinking Windrock or Sandmines, but could do Harlan also. Anybody open for wheelin?

Contact Jason from Rock Your 4x4 @ 865-687-5888

He is a super nice guy and seems to ride just about every weekend. I met him a few years back and he led our group all over Windrock. He drives a 4 door JK on 40's and knows the place like the back of his hand.

Jason's definitely a great Windrock guy.....knows way more trails than I do. I've got the meat n' potatoes trails down, but he can get you back on some stuff that has maybe not so much hardcore stuff, but just good trail riding.

There's some trail back there in the 50's numbers that's called Devils Elbow. Short lil hard section that I've seen get worse(or better depending on your perspective :) ) over the years.

I'm definitely planning on seeing a lot more of Windrock this year. Hopefully with the previous owner of my Juggy. I also plan on doing more riding in general. Need the seat time and woods time. :****:

Lol. He's extremely hateful. As a matter or a fact, he answers to hateful. I don't even call him by his name any more. You think he will see this? It normally takes a lot to provoke a response from ole "Hateful" :fish:

Re: Re: Wheelin buddy needed in TN or KY

Forbanger said:
Lol. He's extremely hateful. As a matter or a fact, he answers to hateful. I don't even call him by his name any more. You think he will see this? It normally takes a lot to provoke a response from ole "Hateful" :fish:
Prolly won't see this....I normally hafta make an appointment with his butlers secretary just to send him a text.

Quote from tonybolton:
There's some trail back there in the 50's numbers that's called Devils Elbow. Short lil hard section that I've seen get worse(or better depending on your perspective :) ) over the years.

Thats trail #57 Take trail #1 all the way across the property and cross the blacktop....go approx 1 mile and hang a left at the big split , its in that area...aprox 12 miles from parking lot. trail #57 is roughly 28 miles long end to end.

Probably not for fullsize rigs unless you happen to be close by.