• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheelin yesterday

85b2man

BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG THANKS TO MONEY

I PULL IN THE THE ROCK GARDEN AND MONEY HAS A BAG IN HAND AND IS WALKING AROUND PICKING UP GARBAGE ALL OVER THE PLACE :awesomework::awesomework:

anyways i ended up blowing up either a stub shaft or a hub
had a awsome day wheeling ended up running into money, sarge, jayluke, and someone else and had a blast

but i did seee some damage/vandelism
someone has cut out everything that had been done on the entrance to backdoor:eeek:

Heard that from a few people about money.
Self motivated for a better place ( way to go money )

Yeh

MONEY, MONEY :worship: :011: :rockon: :bling: :nana1: :awesomework: :kiss: He da MAN!!!

I was just picking up all my empties from the night of binge drinking before......:redneck:

Yes, it was a great day of wheeling.

yeah sarge your motor sounds sweet in my video's :awesomework:
so picture time
l_bad8889bbc364dbeb48816b74cf9d597.jpg

mmmm lunch time
l_7ee3a1ae9afd46ae872d2aa67a315577.jpg

:haha:

:haha: good pic!

Sarge let me drive his rig...I now have a black toyota 4-sale. That thing is the most comfortable easy to drive rig I have ever been in. Loved it! Thanks buddy! :cool:

:haha: good pic!

Sarge let me drive his rig...I now have a black toyota 4-sale. That thing is the most comfortable easy to drive rig I have ever been in. Loved it! Thanks buddy! :cool:

anytime dood ............next time you should take it on the fire roads and open it up:redneck:

You need a toyota motor:D

Murphy! I have your spare wheel and tire. Let's get together before you head out on your trip. Also we missed you and the guys out there last weekend. It was pretty chill. Nothing too crazy. But still lot's of fun:awesomework: PM me if you need to about your trailer spare. Talk soon

Im startin to think that but I wont give up my horse power now that I have it. you poor toyota guys you are missing out.............

Jellybean named your buggy ( the RATTLER ) and also thanks ya for the ride :awesomework: