• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling for a week

I'd probably start in Harlan and work your way back.

If you are just looking to hit the hard stuff, Most of the parks in Alabama and TN are relatively small in size and can basically hit obstacle to obstacle without much "trail riding" in between

TBItoy said:
I'd probably start in Harlan and work your way back.

If you are just looking to hit the hard stuff, Most of the parks in Alabama and TN are relatively small in size and can basically hit obstacle to obstacle without much "trail riding" in between

Agreed

looks like this is the plan
day 1 - morris mt (sat) 25MAR17
day 2 - morris mt (sun)
day 3 - choccolocco (mon)
day 4 - choccolocco (tue)
day 5 - windrock (wed)
day 6 - windrock (thur)
day 7 - windrock (fri)
day 8 - hale mt (sat)
day 9 - stoney lonesome (sun) 2APR17

Re:

If you are still running, I could probably take you around Stony.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Yea, If you have a rig that will make all those trips in a week and stay together, that sum bitch needs to be put in the Smithsonian museum! :****:

zukimaster said:
Yea, If you have a rig that will make all those trips in a week and stay together, that sum bitch needs to be put in the Smithsonian museum! :****:

No crap.

I'd be working on mine in the hotel parking lot :rolf:

Re: Re: wheeling for a week

zukimaster said:
He must have a Toyota on tons 8)

sold my toyota on tons to pay for jeep parts. :flipper: I think shell hold up but we will see. im sure there's going to be some parking lot fixes involved. Now what about the must hit trails at Chocco and Windrock?
lowbudgetjunk- ill keep you posted when im on my way back down.

garagefab$ said:
sold my toyota on tons to pay for jeep parts. :flipper: I think shell hold up but we will see. im sure there's going to be some parking lot fixes involved. Now what about the must hit trails at Chocco and Windrock?
lowbudgetjunk- ill keep you posted when im on my way back down.

Good deal. I am usually around.

Windrock- 15, school bus, 3, stair step, Cadillac, Sheila Hill, rail trail, rattle rock, atomic Ridge, Walden ridge. ( insert Tony's reply about 70 degrees and no rain)

What is the updated park schedule? I see Stony, AOP, Windrock, and Choccolocco. I have a race on the 25th in TN, but I may be able to make one of the parks if everything is in one piece afterwards. I'd be in a RZR not something on 40's, but it could be better than nothing if you run into some issues on the trail.