• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which car.....

ALL "NEW CARS" are UNDERBUILT and OVERPRICED pieces of **** ............

BUT..................if I hit the lottery.....I WILL have a NEW CAMARO in my driveway, a 2012 Z28 to be EXACT ;D

Challenger looks the best, but the new 5.0 Coyote motor is nasty. Plus the Mustang is a lot lighter than the other two. It will walk the dog on either of them.

Brother-in-law got a V6 Camaro for an insurance loaner. Can't say anything bad about the power it had, a V8 would be scary-fast. But I would NEVER own one. We carpooled for about a month, and I had to start driving myself because the ride literally hurt my back. You know when you head up to the top of the mountain at Harlan and that dirt road bounces you up a piss? That was equal to the ride into work everyday.

Just watch Top Gear America. They tested all three of them. It was pretty entertaining to watch but I don't recall which car one overall.

My buddy just bought an 2011 5.0 mustang. it is a nice car and has good power. It looks like it weights less than the Camaro but dont know for a fact. Have another buddy talking about buying an 03-04 cobra, but now he is giving the new 5.0 a look also. It funny this came up, just had the same conversation the other night.

I got a rental car in Seaside last November, they tossed me the keys to a SS Convertable. It was a good looking car, I liked the interior but honesly was not impressed with the wooopow.......it had a nice note to it but the seat of pants feel wasn't there. The speedo would wrap pretty quick but not how I thought it was going to.

COLT said:
So what ever happened with this?

She still can't make up her mind..... :dunno:

Now she's between a Chrysler 300S and a Jeep JK. (I think) ::)

This is her first new car and I told her I wasn't making any decision on it.....I simply said "Get what you want". She may buy one by this time next year....maybe. lol

So she's between this:

modifiyeli-chrysler-300C.jpg

and this:

img00277.jpg

My to cents mustang is by for the best bang for the buck. Not Hating on the Ss cause I like them too but I have drove and worked on both of them and I would spend my money on the mule. But drive them both and just get the one you like the best you can't go wrong.

Bought my wife a 5.0 vert a few months ago...we test drove a SRT8 challenger and a Camaro SS. Camaro interior :puke:...Challenger was nice, but she didn't like the visibility...plus no drop top....we ditched a 2 dr JK for it....mama absolutely LOVES her car...and I can have fun driving it too...

5.0 has great power, good fit and finish and the interior is very nice (premium leather)....once I add the whipple its gonna be a tire roastin SOB :****:

wannabe said:
srt8 300 with cam headers intake and tnue = nasty!
I had a rental one when me and my wife went to Vegas,it was the bomb.I've drove the new ss and stang and the 300 was by far a better ride.jmo. Chad thumb.gif

Ok.....Now the latest is Mustang is being changed for 2013. Gonna wait and see what they do now. Bless her heart.... laughing1

Re: Re: Which car.....

It's out...not a lot at the dealers yet, but they are there...refresh and a HP bump to 420...led tails, new front end (more aggressive like a shelby)...I like em...but no more oil squirters for the pistons, so not as boost friendly as the 11-12 5.0.

Hometown=Hockeytown