• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which Park?- Pics added

jlowry

We have a small group, 3 or 4 rigs, taking a weekend trip and looking for suggestions on the best park for a two day ride. Of the three going, one is a tube chassis on sticky 43's, one is YJ on ton's and 40's and the other is an XJ on 34LTB's so a little bit of everything. It will be the weekend of Nov. 15-17 so I think Hale Mountain is closed. We have been to WITC a few times and want to try something different that is also around 4hrs from S. Illinois. It would be nice if there were cabins onsite but I guess motel rooms close enough would work also. Right now, we are looking at DTOR, Hawk Pride or Golden Mountain. They are all under 5hrs from us. Am i missing any and which would you suggest?

Re: Which Park?

Sounds like yalls group would have a good time at any one of them parks man :dblthumb:,,,just roll a three sided dice ;D

As far as hotels and such close to park and size of park you can't go wrong with hawk pride. Although dtor will be closer to you.

what about black mountain in harlan, ky? there is supposed to be a ecors race there too that weekend

Thanks guys, appreciate it. We really like Harlan but it's over 7 hour pull so that makes a weekend ride tough. We had a group go to Windrock a few weeks ago and they didn't like the Rangers pulling them over on the road. I wasn't there but they said they weren't doing anything and they were kinda dicks. Who knows??? How is Hawk Pride on alcohol? We like to have a couple of beers and a night ride! :afro:

U will have no problem at hawk pride, all they ask is be respectful with it drink all u want

Great parking, bath houses, camping, trails and more trails,awesome food, hotels etc. 5 to 7 mins. Away

U won't go wrong with hpo

jb said:
U will have no problem at hawk pride, all they ask is be respectful with it drink all u want

Great parking, bath houses, camping, trails and more trails,awesome food, hotels etc. 5 to 7 mins. Away

U won't go wrong with hpo

:dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Night riding is allowed at Hawk Pride. That's toy ride weekend too; should be a good weekend. Let me know if you come out and I can show you around.

badreligion_13 said:
adventure offroad park in martin springs tn
X2 this is a great park and Tom the owner is a great guy..but the address is south Pittsburg tn not Martin springs

Rush Off-road has 7000 acres of any type of trails your looking for. Its located outside Ashland, Ky. They have primitive camping at the trail head, but there is a koa campground within 20 minutes of the park.

Re: Re: Re: Which Park?

muleskinner said:
X2 this is a great park and Tom the owner is a great guy..but the address is south Pittsburg tn not Martin springs
Yes address is South Pittsburgh, but if coming in from Nashville or even Manchester you can get off at the Martin Springs exit. The park is closer to Kimball then it is any other town. Martin Springs is more of an exit, there is no town there. Just 2 closed up fireworks stands.

Adventure is great but night riding golden mtn and hawk pride be yalls best bet windrock sucks to many rules was a great placw 15 years ago

This thread is the ****! I didn't even know about Rush. Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm definitely going to hit them all eventually, Harlan is just too far I have to find a new favorite park. We are gonna hit GMP Friday Nov 15 and Saturday if anyone wants to show us around. They had rooms for us onsite so we didn't have to worry about driving after night ride drinks.

Went to Adventure this past weekend and did night riding Friday and Saturday, Tom said it was fine to do on weekends it wasn't busy. Great park for it cause the trails are cool to ride without needing to get out.

Golden Mountain was a blast! If you haven't hit this park, it's a must. The bunkhouses were perfect to crash in after a good night wheel and the guy managing the park was very helpful with parts and tools. Everything is close and you can make every trail just as hard as you want to. I hope it's around for a long time.